Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Lovely sunny morning here in Mid Wales after a cool night.

Another day out in the garden methinks tidying things up. I filled 2 bin bags yesterday as I found one of our neighbours had cut back one of their Acers and a fair bit had dropped over our side of the fence.

Listening to Radio 2 and Tony Blackburn is playing Cliff Richard's 'Summer Holiday' - one of my all time favourites. Summer Holiday was the first film I went to see in the cinema with my mother & brother. Think I was about 11 at the time!

Ah, memories.....

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I now need to get changed as I am rather wet. I gave Barney a bath and he really does not like it

Morning all, beautiful day here and nice'n'warm already... We have a jumble trail in the village today which I've been told we're going to wander round - all this social behaviour goes against the grain it does - and then we have to go visiting relatives.... Ah well....

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Congratulations For a lovely Grandaughter Trish, real lovely photo,

Well we are going gardening at somers Mums as the garden is going to rack & ruin so we are going to see what can be saved. think a lot has had it
    we are also doing to be doing some tomorrow though somer wants to watch th eEnland match tomorrow, think we will be working in the shaded areas today.

Did the relsit & manage to list 3 yesterday so that was a start.

Really warm here again.

Mornin' troops. Well it must be summer I picked my first tubs of raspberries and blackcurrants yesterday and need to do some gooseberries today.

Got to get the barracks cleaned up today as my brother is coming to stay tomorrow and Monday night.

Why me what did I ever do wrong, we ordered 2 new bedheads opened the first one and no screws to join them to the beds, screws came and wont fit, okay so we will borrow from guest beds go to put headboards together unpack and one lot of screws to build the bed heads is missing so we have one built, one in bits, and two flopping about on the top floor, I give up. Name:  504_shrugging.gif
Views: 33
Size:  1.1 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Breakfast won't be till 10 am. as we will away and miss lunch this will have to last till late afternoon. I might start nibbling fingernails! We are visiting, so won't be around today. Hopefully tomorrow will be 'normal'

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we have sunshine after the early morning river mist !

Tried to dig out a couple of plants yesterday from the area that has to be cleared and the earth is bone dry and rock hard. So will get himself to have a go as someone is coming round later to collect the Peony.

Sorry Sarge, but a small item slipped away overnight - there's no telling with these newbies.

I need a mug of tea!

Name:  Canary_Islands (2).jpg
Views: 26
Size:  58.9 KB

Mornin troops, busy and hot day today. Will be slaving over a hot stove in preparation for brother arriving and O/H is playing in the finals of a tennis tournament this afternoon so he will be really melting !

You have my sympathy Private Buttons, you know how well I get on with building flat pack things !!!

Private Mcc2 you need to get some more sun cream on and get out there and guard those listings !

Yes I do sarge and was thinking about you last night when all this was happening, I think we have both been hit on the head by the havoc elf

Thread Information