Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Still a bit overcast here but the sun is trying to break through.

More shreddings to go into the compost bin before any more grass gets added later today. Himself cuts the grass here

Why is it when you get to the end of a 'To Do' list, you have to start another because you've forgotten something important - like booking your car in for an MOT?

Another mug of tea is called for.

Name:  Grandad.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  10.9 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, well went to a car boot spent 20p on a book, not many cars there, & gather last weeks not many at any of them,

A beautifull day here in fact to hot to be staying outside without plenty of sun cream, seems strange that went out with the dog at 1/4 to 8 & didn't even need a cardi then, so think its really going to be a hot day.

Ello troops. Lol, I very much doubt it will get done before the BBQ unless I do it. Yesterday was the first time he has attempted to cut the grass in years ! I just hope he clears up some of his rubbish which has also been lying around for years. There's piles of old wood, rusty tools that he's never put away, old cement trays, broken flower pots, a heap of stones where part of a wall collapsed and he's never shifted them, our old Christmas tree in a pot which I told him to put out for the garden rubbish people in January but he said he would cut it up himself ... I could go on ... funny how he always has the energy to play a game of tennis or go on a bike ride but never do anything around the house or garden ! At least my flower beds are looking nice, my iris' and gladiolus and roses are making a lovely splash of colour at the moment.

I did manage to cut a bit more hedge yesterday but it was so hot I had to give up. Might have another go when it gets cooler this evening.

Still no battle action, I think the newbies have all expired from the heat !

tell him no grass cut and junk moved no barbecue end of, put your foot down, and do not make the salads you are encouraging him tell him to sod off and do it himself, ( you can tell I am not in a good mood can't you )

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    tell him no grass cut and junk moved no barbecue end of, put your foot down, and do not make the salads you are encouraging him tell him to sod off and do it himself, ( you can tell I am not in a good mood can't you )
    Lol, at least you make me chuckle Private Buttons !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on .......

Got to get into town for 9am - just hope I can park nearby to where I'm going as my hip is playing up again.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! My knee is particularly painful today. I can't think why, as I don't remember doing any careless movements that would set it off. I need to get the guest room ready as it will be occupied for the next few days. Outside it is overcast and pleasantly cool. We had 5 squirrels chasing each other this morning. Watching them was a very pleasant time waster . I shall now limp to where the hoover is parked and pick up a dust bunny or two. I know where they are hiding

Mornin' troops. Forced myself to go to the doctor this morning and she thinks I might have gall stones. So have to go for a blood test this week and wait for a scan at the hospital which might be four to six weeks. I'm going away for a week in July so what's the betting they send the appointment through for that time ! Can't say I'm looking forward to the operation if it is gall stones as I've never been to hospital before other than to have the oldest cadet or as an outpatient and have never had an operation before, unlike you seasoned hospital goers !

Sorry to hear you are suffering too Private Meebo and Private Mcc2.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

As this is mostly done with keyhole surgery they are most likely to kick you out of hospital the same day, or the next. Just think - you don't have to cook, mow the lawn, wash, iron.....

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    As this is mostly done with keyhole surgery they are most likely to kick you out of hospital the same day, or the next. Just think - you don't have to cook, mow the lawn, wash, iron.....

Lol, it would all just be sitting there waiting for me when I'm better !

It's funny it's not the thought of the operation itself that worries me, I've had plenty of things done with a local, it's the thought of having to have a general anesthetic that freaks me out !

Thread Information