Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons Pete (my OH) had a stair lift when we lived at Waterside. It was brilliant and no hassle. Only one day to install too
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - had to take Badge to the Vets for her checkup and all is OK. All our concerns have been answered - she's getting old! 15 1/2 is good going for a Jack Russell.

The power of Facebook - listed a bone lace bobbin yesterday afternoon, plugged it on a Facebook Lace selling group and sold it to the US within 2 hours!
    So a trip to the PO later as the buyer wants UK stamps on the packet.

But first a mug of tea.

Name:  Wild_Flowers.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  5.0 KB

Mornin' troops. Good news the cadet and d-i-l went to Cheltenham yesterday and they both liked it so think they will be searching for jobs there instead of Edinburgh which is a lot nearer ! An added bonus is that an old school friend that I haven't seen for years also lives there so I can visit them too.

I don't think I'm going to be around tomorrow. I'm in high travel anxiety mode at the moment as O/H wants me to go to Cardiff with another couple on a trip to St Fagan's museum. It means taking three trains and then either a bus or taxi and traipsing around in the heat all day and evening. I'm looking forward to it like a hole in the head and don't know how I'm going to cope with it all and my stomach problems. Just the thought of it is making me feel really sick at the moment, I would much rather stay at home and watch the Royal Wedding.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning, all. Well, not blue skies here........pretty hazy. See a blueish tinge up above, but that's about it. Bugs are out, tho. I took a stroll through some undergrowth yesterday to take Philpott a cup of tea while he was cutting a dead tree, and now I have mosoquito type bites on my ankles and waist. Haven't seen any little herds of baby bunnies yet..................strange. Usually we have a couple lots up and running around by this time. Philpot said he saw one little bunny on the lawn yesterday. Also, haven't seen birds nesting much. Such a strange strange spring.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge- I always love St Fagan's. It's amazing. But anxiety is such a pain in the posterior. I find new places, and big spaces quite daunting, and often get panic attacks.

I'm sure you would do fine going, and it's good not to let the fear win, but if you don't want to go, don't go! It's nice not doing everything your OH does. And they won't think any less of you, just as you would be understanding of them in a similar circumstance. You are in charge of YOU. (AND the eBid Army, m'dear).

You could even tell them just to come back to your house when they are done and have a piece of wedding cake!! Then put your feet up and enjoy the day the way you please.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Quote Originally Posted by HerMajesty View Post

Sarge- I always love St Fagan's. It's amazing. But anxiety is such a pain in the posterior. I find new places, and big spaces quite daunting, and often get panic attacks.

I'm sure you would do fine going, and it's good not to let the fear win, but if you don't want to go, don't go! It's nice not doing everything your OH does. And they won't think any less of you, just as you would be understanding of them in a similar circumstance. You are in charge of YOU. (AND the eBid Army, m'dear).

You could even tell them just to come back to your house when they are done and have a piece of wedding cake!! Then put your feet up and enjoy the day the way you please.
    ​Thank you for the kind words Private Majesty they mean a lot. Glad I'm not the only one that gets panic attacks around here. O/H has now said he will drive and that we can come back to Bath for a drink in the evening which would be better for me but now I feel guilty for ruining his plans. Sitting here in a flood of tears.

has anyone got a stand up orange vax carpet shampooer, are they any good, i have the orange round one with the tubes and a green one with tubes that are also vacuum cleaners but thought a stand up one would be better for me so my back doesn't go again, but i notice it only has a 500 w motor in.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

i have the blue staand up shampooer and it works great though OH normally dos it
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information