Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Double exhausted today, had a lovely meal with neighbours but as we started at 3.00pm and didn't get home until 11.00pm you can imagine that the need to put sawdust down on the parade ground is great today ! I think I need to go to the mess for a hair of the dog.

Mind you I don't think it will be long as Cadet Huw goes home tomorrow and the boys are planning an early birthday celebration for their father so looks like we will be out again this evening !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Enjoy!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gorgeous out today. Got back from a visit with my kids and grandkids yesterday. And it's sunny and warm here today!! Love it!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I suppose we will have to type quietly or the sarge will get a pain in her head. It's another fine day by the looks of it, so some of it will be spent outside. I shall also do a bit of washing while I can dry outside. At long last I have started to sort out my clothes. There is quite a pile on the spare bed waiting to be photographed and listed, but there doesn't appear to be any more space in the wardrobe. and I still have to work through the skirts, trousers, t-shirts and blouses. This is what happens when one works in a clothes shop. Right, off to the canteen to make tea and coffee and release Barney.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Heading home today. Hope the train isn't too hot. It was on Thursday when I came down. Got relists to do but that will have to be later.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - warm and sunny again which is just as well as there will be a pile of smelly washing to do when himself gets back later from visiting our friend who lives on a narrowboat.

Got a lot of sorting out + photographs done yesterday; potted up young Lavender plants and 'cooked' my self a nice evening meal followed by some raspberries I found in the bottom of the freezer!

Still quiet everywhere - think everyone is recovering from sunburn and tooo much beer!

well I am sat waiting for the men to come to finish off the decorating, hoping they finish to day and we can have a rest until the next lot come on the 16th.

edited to say I was living in hope, decorator has been looked and said i will come back at 11 to do the wallpaper,, i said it that all you are going to do today he says yes have you got any of the paper, I said i asked you if you wanted paper and you said you had it, he said oh right we must have got our wires crossed, well there aint nothing wrong with my wires and i told him so. he will now paper today, paint the bathroom side tomorrow and do this side thursday, three sodding weeks to make a doorway, as you can tell i am a bit miffed off with them, we havent been out of the darn house in three weeks, and on top of that two disabled people having to move bedroom furniture, beds everyday, what are these people on for gods sake, right moan over and good morning.

Mornin' troops. Time to get back to some sort of normality whatever that is ?! Cadet Huw departs this afternoon so that will be one less mouth to feed. Sniff I will miss him, it's been good fun having both the boys here again with their witty banter. At least he hasn't got much to pack he only arrives with a tiny rucksack, unlike me who always seems to take a huge suitcase when I travel !

I imagine it will be nice having a few days to yourselves Private Buttons. Glad you are getting a breather.

Hope you have a good journey Private Wicca. We have a bit of mist here today so it isn't so hot.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons am so sorry its dragging on so long, am sure you are really fed up everyday, is a drag for you.

Well have been to car boots each day & didn't buy anything for business & also very little for us, very disappointing, still means we came back with Money mind you somer says he has over done it again,

So taking MIL to memory clinic is going to be fun, & then taking her shopping this afternoon.

have done loads of relists.

he has finished hi wallpapering and is now going, this isn't going to be finished by Thursday, Mikes OT ( the boss one from the council ) has just been and he didn't look pleased, he is coming back on Friday to check their work.

Thread Information