Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

lovely bag Meebo.
    Builders are here already I haven't got the umph to push the hoover round after moving the beds and covering them again. My legs have gone on strike come to think of it so have my arms.

Morning all, lovely sunny day here in Kent, according to the forecast we could have this for at least a week.... Now that sounds pretty good to me....

Very funky kit bag Private Meebo, though I have my doubts about it's camouflage status !

Oldest cadet arrived safely last night and youngest cadet presented me with a box of sake flavoured KitKats from Japan so they should be interesting !

Got a trip to the army barber today for my regulation short back and sides,

and then this evening I'm being taken out for a late birthday meal celebration so that will be nice not having to cook.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - been awake for hours as my hip is making me pay for yesterday's expedition around the house with Henry hoover.

Tea is made but need a fresh pot and we're nearly out of bread; but there is Muesli and fruit.

Load of free stuff being picked up today via Freecycle/Facebook and we haven't started on the garden shed yet!

Have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Just finished packing the bag. so will need to hobble to the PO as the leg is still playing up. But it is marginally improved Or it could be the painkillers working. The garden looks lovely after the gardeners (her brother has joined her) spent a long hard day working in it yesterday. Barney wasn't impressed yesterday, as manure was spread and it did smell quite strongly. A different story this morning - he enjoyed digging the soft soil and it showed when he came back inside. I am glad to say there is no smell Today I must make some soup for us tomorrow as we will be out all day. do some sewing repairs and a couple of other little jobs. I got a new die yesterday which I really want to try out. There may be a special card on offer for the YDC. Thanks for the tea, Annie. I could do with another cup

Mornin' troops. Enjoyed the meal last night, went to my favourite little Greek restaurant and had meze, but think everyone is a little worse for wear this morning !

Got to wring my liver out as heading for the local this evening with the family and neighbours. I shall be glad of a rest tomorrow as youngest cadet and wife are off to a friend's wedding.

Still all quiet on the Weston Front don't quite understand where all the battle action has gone ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, have sorted the relists, & did manage to list& yesterday sorry wasn't more

Buttons hope you are okay after having to move furniture, I assume they will not work this weekend so you can rest.

Am hoping to sort some hanging baskets out if it stays nice, since next door has started washing her paintwork down at the front on her day off its really clouded over,

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I am out all day, so need to make sandwiches for lunch as well as breakfast. I'll be back this evening. Have a great day

was having a nice well deserved lie in and the postman knocked me out of bed at 7.15, i cant bloomin win

I had a rude awakening too with oldest cadet clumping down the stairs at some unearthly hour, very unusual for him as he's usually asleep most of the morning with his chronic fatigue. All I want to do is go back to bed at the moment !

Sigh, O/H wants to go to a local festival so think I shall be out most of the day. Was hoping to get some time to myself today to catch up on things and the garden as youngest cadet is out for the wedding but seems it's not to be !

Thread Information