Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning, not listing anything just yet today, popped a couple of items on yesterday, but today is pure leisure - off to the coast in a bit, might even paddle my toes! Well, maybe not.... Then on the way home this evening we have tickets to see an ELO tribute band who are getting some good reviews - hope they're as good as the reviews say they are

Enjoy your Saturday my friends....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

A beautiful sunny morning here in Ross-on-Wye - soon be time to pack up and head for home.

View madelaine's Feedback (+5856)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sunny day... I've made tea & coffee - must DO something today - did very little yesterday.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Mornin' troops. I'm impressed with all the listing that is going on so bright and early !

The dinner party went well last night with most of the clearing up done and the neighbours cats have been fed and watered.

Now I've got to go and do some shopping and start prepping for tomorrows lunch when b-i-l and s-i-l are coming over. It's all go ! I might get a couple more listed later.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, we are still spluttering well, so are going to go & do a food shop think it will be mostly fruit & some for M I L. & then home & hibernate,

Have manged to so 5 pages of relists again, so trying.

Hope Buttons you can get the tablet to work, I always have problems when I start to use mine I am happier on my desk top, doesn't arquay so much

Hope no one over does the gardening was lovely here 1st thing but now cloudy think rain next.

No Maple i havent I think it's a lost cause, it just keep going round and round asking me stuff i haven't a clue about, i think it is going to end up getting stomped on.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on and tea is made. No bread for toast, sorry, as supplies haven't been replenished yet. But there is Muesli and fresh fruit.

Washing machine is on the go again and I think there is another load after that as it will be good to dry everything outside for a change.

Off to check relists and plug the YDC.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Washing machine is on the go again and I think there is another load after that as it will be good to dry everything outside for a change.
    Forget that - it's raining!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! We still have sunshine, but it did rain last night. I have been up early and listing, so I forgot canteen duty til daughter got up. Not too much time today as I have a friend coming for lunch. Probably the day will be gone when she leaves. But then there is always tomorrow....

Mornin' troops. I don't know, we have just two days of sunshine and then get a massive thunderstorm last night. I wouldn't be surprised if it started snowing again !

I'm so upset we had a wonderful display of primroses around the edges of our raspberry patch this year, they seed all over the garden but this was a lovely splash of colour in the centre that I could see from my kitchen window, even my guests on Friday evening were admiring them. So O/H in his wisdom went to get fresh bark chippings for the patch yesterday and then he went and dug all the primroses out ! Yet from another window I look out onto a pile of old rotting wood and broken flower pots that he has left in a heap for years which looks like something out of Steptoe & Son. I just don't understand his logic at all ?! I'm gutted, at least he could have waited until they finished flowering.

Had an email yesterday that the Cadet and wife are safely back on English soil. They are in Plymouth at the moment but will be coming home on the 1st May so can't wait to see them after such a long time.

Right I had better get back to slaving over a hot stove as brother-in-law & sister-in-law will be here soon. Will get back to some listing tomorrow.

Thread Information