Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

good morning! it does depend. some men just shouldn't be let near a kilt! You need to have the legs for it.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Mornin' troops. Gawd I hope Private Meebo's knee is better I'm in dire need of a double 'special' coffee. Had a double bed delivery this morning, which arrived at 7.00am, in preparation for the youngest Cadets return in May. I'm going to be Mrs Popular as I saw the delivery driver half way down the terrace knocking on someone else's door - I bet they were pleased at that time of the morning ! I also asked for it to be delivered on the 26th (I told the woman twice in two separate phone calls) which is when I could get rid of the Old Soldier's single bed. Why do these companies never listen ?!

Still very quiet on the Weston Front. Where have all the pottery buy... erm... I mean admirers disappeared are they still on holiday ?

Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 16th April 2018 at 02:14 PM.

Morning all, the day's already of to a not so good start here - batch of pictures I was working on all last evening have disappeared this morning, plus a whole series of other things not going too well, both online and in the real world and I'm feeling just a little bit tetchy..... is it bedtime yet...?

Morning, both got GP appointments today and building surveyors tomorrow morning to rip the floorboards up in our bedroom to check joists pipes, electrics etc i suppose, other lot of builders start on monday next for the doorway, fed up and just want to be left alone as i can see this going T up

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from sunny, but chilly Rutland. We're on a lovely site near Rutland Water so was able to go and check up on the Rutland Ospreys on the way over yesterday.

Tested out the new BBQ with an egg & bacon breakfast - worked well

Rest day today before we move on tomorrow by way of the National Memorial Arboretum near Tamworth.

Have all a good day.
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 16th April 2018 at 12:06 PM.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon. Sorry I wasn't here to make the coffee, Sarge, but it was cancer clinic this morning at 9, so that meant driving in school and work traffic. Still, it's good news - I am now on 6 monthly visits unless I find something that shouldn't be there. OH is now in the forecast 'yuk' period. Hopefully towards the end of the week things should be getting better. I am waiting now for a plumber. I was amazed that the could send someone so quickly. I like this insurance, I think. I will now search the fridge for something interesting to eat. After lunch I will make a start on relisting all the books with revised postage. And when that is done I will go through my clothes and see what might be saleable. I might get some sleep later as well.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Still, it's good news - I am now on 6 monthly visits unless I find something that shouldn't be there.
    That's good news, my dear lady had her appointment last week and they told her if she's still clear in August, they're signing her off, so fingers crossed for the both of you

Fab news Private Meebo you deserve a bit of good luck for a change. Hope Clive's treatment is doing the job and that he will soon be over the worst.

Hope the builders don't find anything unexpected Private Buttons !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

afternoon all, Don't suppose anyone would like a stinking cold I have a beasuty & n has one as well, but for a change mines worse, Meebo that is good news.

Buttons hope all was well at Drs, & that tomorrow they don't find any fault.

An hoping to do somers relists wouldn't let me in just now.

Thread Information