Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

I worked in Porthleven at a craft centre as a teenager during weekends and school holidays and my parents-in-law are buried there in the church yard. It's a shame most of the cottages there are now holiday lets and it's too expensive for locals to buy. It was a lot different when I was a child as the boat building yard was still in operation and there was a big fishing fleet. Still we managed to help out the remaining fishermen with the YDC back in 2014 after the big storms that sank a lot of boats. We managed to raise over £500 which helped to repair the ice house.

Lol, I bet you didn't know walking through there last September that the eBid army had left their mark !
    Oh that's good, never realised that - most of the time I struggle just to work out where I am! Holiday cottages are a disaster for locals, turns vibrant communities into ghost towns out of season, something needs to be done to give locals the opportunity to live where they were born.

I am up the wall here, the contents of the dining room are now in the lounge so can't get in it, the contents of three rooms upstairs are slowly being put into one room, i can't find anything and still no idea of where we are going to sleep apart from the attic landing floor, or in the bath, all my wool has been packed away i am left with a little plastic carrier bag full and two knitting needles that i may end up using as weapons of mass destruction and killing someone who won't do as he is told. I have got a UFO out of the freezer for tea and some buns so i am hoping it's a bag of soup.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Well, yesterday was a very good day and I got a lot done. The only thing is that after the bus ride from the hospital, the knee is very painful again, so today is another rest day. As I have my quarterly clinic at the Marsden tomorrow, I won't be doing much, so maybe on Tuesday I can brave the bus again. I hope everyone else is coping and no murder has been committed with knitting needles or any other method. Off to the canteen shortly to put the kettle on.

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh I need a cup after yesterday. I am so embarrased. It was supports reply that got me going and they still havent replied to my further query. Very rude i think
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Ello troops. Well the ironing is still in the basket but I did manage to get a bit of gardening done in my little front garden and washed the front room bay window so it's looking a lot better out there.

We have always had squirrels that run along the bottom wall of our garden as there is a hazel tree down there but this morning I spotted one sitting on our shed roof, it then ran all the way up the garden and tried to get onto the bird table but didn't manage it then climbed down and sat on one of my flower pots pondering. It then headed towards the house so don't know where it went as I lost sight. This was all watched by our fat pair of pigeons perched on my trellis. Lovely to see, I've never seen on come so close to the house apart from when our old cat chased one up a lamp post in the street years ago !

Listing numbers are still going up - 4,235,903 - well done troops !

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

I have been listing all week Sarge.
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More

Have started to list my vinyl collection, has got much too big to warrant keeping it.

Spring is here time to get the kilt out again !!!

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by booksntings View Post
    Have started to list my vinyl collection, has got much too big to warrant keeping it.
    That i'll be watching

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    That i'll be watching
    ... and the kilt I'll bet !

Thread Information