Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

No Lieutenant Maplegin the car boots I sometimes go to are usually on a Sunday.

It's no good Private Dart putting on prints of Porthleven to try and make me feel homesick won't get rid of me (she said with her lip trembling
    ) nice try though. I was sitting on that wall outside the Bickford Smith Institute clock tower a few days ago !

Poor Private Meebo.
    I hope things improve for you soon. Just wait until someone dares to sell something then I will send them round to sort out your latrine !

I'll have plenty of that 'special' coffee please Private Wicca as I have to face the ironing basket after the holiday washing !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am so upset over this catagories disaster in handmade cards. Support are being stupid and i really feel like crying. I cant do my relists because there is nowhere to put them. 1300+ cards just dumped out like that. The catagories they have left is just stupid. Sorry for the rant
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

It's no good Private Dart putting on prints of Porthleven to try and make me feel homesick won't get rid of me (she said with her lip trembling
    ) nice try though. I was sitting on that wall outside the Bickford Smith Institute clock tower a few days ago !
    Ah, I was sitting there September last year - that was my first visit to Porthleven, goodness knows how I've missed it all the other times I've been to Cornwall!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    I am so upset over this catagories disaster in handmade cards. Support are being stupid and i really feel like crying. I cant do my relists because there is nowhere to put them. 1300+ cards just dumped out like that. The catagories they have left is just stupid. Sorry for the rant
    That's terrible - it's hard enough finding the correct category at the best of times for some things - I hope someone sees sense and sorts it out

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    That's terrible - it's hard enough finding the correct category at the best of times for some things - I hope someone sees sense and sorts it out
    What planet are these people on!!!!! Do they never walk into a card shop and see how many different categories there are?

Over the last few days, I have needed cards for Congratulations - Well Done - Birthday - Graduation.

Where are the categories for these???? Surely these are among the most common occasions that people buy cards for?

Don't give up, Maelbrigda and don't let it upset you. JUST KEEP ON AT SUPPORT and perhaps someone will listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandart View Post
    Ah, I was sitting there September last year - that was my first visit to Porthleven, goodness knows how I've missed it all the other times I've been to Cornwall!

I worked in Porthleven at a craft centre as a teenager during weekends and school holidays and my parents-in-law are buried there in the church yard. It's a shame most of the cottages there are now holiday lets and it's too expensive for locals to buy. It was a lot different when I was a child as the boat building yard was still in operation and there was a big fishing fleet. Still we managed to help out the remaining fishermen with the YDC back in 2014 after the big storms that sank a lot of boats. We managed to raise over £500 which helped to repair the ice house.

Lol, I bet you didn't know walking through there last September that the eBid army had left their mark !

That's just daft Private Wicca just keep on at them ! There should be the same categories as in the 'occasions and seasonal' section at least !

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

there are now only 6 catagories, New home, scenic, sympathy, thank you, valentine and wedding. If i list in these it would be the wrong catagory therefore liable to be removed, I have 180 listings to relist and even if they reinstate them i wiil have 1300 to put back into the right catagory
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's been a lovely sunny day here in the Fens of northern Cambridgeshire. Met up with my brother this morning to visit the village where we grew up, himself & I were married and where our mother is buried. Tidied up her grave and planted some Violas [her favourite flowers] for her. Then went and had a pub lunch! Just as we were leaving, about 90+ motorbikes turned up - quite a sight and very noisy.

Back on camp site listening to bird song - and trying not to fall asleep.

Penni, that is truely awful. Hope you get sorted out soon. I found the same with books a while back and then discovered that I had to add 'Attributes' to each one instead of a sub--category.

there are now only 6 catagories, New home, scenic, sympathy, thank you, valentine and wedding. If i list in these it would be the wrong catagory therefore liable to be removed, I have 180 listings to relist and even if they reinstate them i wiil have 1300 to put back into the right catagory
    Penni, are you listing your cards in Handmade Goods? Looks like the card occasion is now under PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES with in the body of the listing page. A change similar to what happened to Books

All-About Maelbrigda
    Forum Posts

Annie I wouldnt mind if it was a case of adding attributes but it seems that someone just came along and wiped them all out. I still havent had an answer from support.

Enjoy your weekend away

Thread Information