Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

all the best to clive meebo I hope he isnt going in on the bus (i will get another box ready, while the cats away the mice can play )

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope all goes well for Clive, & that the bus rides are not to annoying & stressfull.

Somer has reopened the stores this morning & I have been doing the relists.

Its amazing all the letters somer has written & not heard much back but guess what this morning a letter from the tax man checking if Peters tax was paid up to date.

As for us we are both feeling very tired still. hopefully as life gets back to normal we may feel better, tomorrow its time to go to sort the bank out, which will hopefully sort some of it out then.

Buttons hope the lift will make life better for you both & hope won't cause you to many problems while its being done.

Hope Sgt is having better weather than us.

Trust the tax man to get in there first maple scabbling for penny's of us and letting the big guns get away with allsorts.
    I hope sarge is having a good time as i am going to be in deep dog doo when she arrives back, i will be peeling spuds for life.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thinking of you all this morning and hope your journeys and construction and tasks go smoothly. Buttons, better sharpen the spud peeler.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Trip to hospital went fine. OH got the WiFi sorted for his stay thanks to daughter. The room wasn't ready (everything needs to be disinfected between patients) so he told us to go home. We did and when he rang later he said that he was in bed, had been fed and was quite firm about no visits today. His treatment starts with a massive dose of chemo, so he probably won't feel too bright. We will see if I obey and stay at home. I am off to the canteen in a moment. I need a coffee today to keep my eyes open. See you later and have a great day - hopefully without any rain

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - trying to sort my laptop out ready for next week's travels. It's suddenly gone VERY slow, but cleaning out old files,, etc. seems to be helping.

My Holiday Notice is up on my listings so all are safe for next 10 days or so

Still can't upload images from my PC to Forum threads, but I can copy & paste from previous threads, Goggle, etc - wierd or what.

Creeps in before the sarge has sobered up Err I mean wakes up... We reopened our stores yesterday.... This morning I woke up to find 3 sales and 23 bombs in disguise. Looks like my buyers were circling around waiting for me to start selling again.

Morning all, been busy adding bits to my two prime stores and promoting bits across that big internet thingy.... sadly I'm not getting the responses I was hoping for so I'm having a bit of a rethink.... might have to try a bit of offline promotion too.... Ah well... still, at least there's no rain about so far here

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo glad have sorted PH wifu so assume means you can message him, hope it all goes well & don't you go wearing yourself out.

As somer said he started open the shops, & am trying to keep up with relists & also find out that they have changed some of the cats for the PC so somer is trying to sort the motor cars & Vans out.

Well its very overcast here, they say will brighton later, We have to go & try & sort out his parents Banking so fun today so may be fun ahead.

Had better go & start scanning again.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! A busy day ahead which includes a visit to the hospital. That sort of takes care of half a day. The Skype practice went well. I saw and talked with both husband and daughter. He was feeling fine, but may not do so today. We will see. I am determined to start using the treadmill again before breakfast, so that will be my next action. After that I'll make the tea and coffee. I think I will need it by then. So have a good day

Thread Information