Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Well have been to the bank to get the power of Eterney sorted have it all done For Dad but not Mum as hers doesn't have one right bit of paper have a copy of it but they wanr the original, So now Waiting for the solicitor to ring back

Have done the relists. So am up to date.

A few bits of snow around but not a problem though the back roads put of the village is still closed.

Buttons hope OH is improving, & that everyone has there supplies.

I rang the district nurses Pam and told them he had been sent home with two mepilex plasters and a couple of those things you use to join cuts up and that it was still draining and i am not qualified to deal with it and could make it worse, i said i would change the dressing again in the morning but that was it, result they are coming out on wednesday

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good for you. It is all very well to send patients home quickly, but the support needs to be there too

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Where is everybody? Kettle's boiled for another pot of tea or mug of coffee, etc.

Although we've lost most of our snow down here, up in the hills not far away, it's a different matter. Up on the farm where we used to live, the new people spent all day yesterday digging a channel through 5ft high snow drifts so they could get out after 5 days of being snowed in. Lots of the hill farms are in the same situation. Many, many photos being posted on the local travel alert group on Facebook. And the A44 through the Radnor Forest is still blocked by 20ft drifts! Think the snow blowers are moving in today.

Stay safe folks.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I keep being called away from the PC this morning, but all necessary. Tomorrow I have a very busy day, so don't worry if I am not here. A bit dull outside, but not too cold. Must dash to do shopping

sorry I am a bit up the wall here and havent got my YDC parcels in the post as yet as i cant get to the post office and it has been to cold for mike to go out but will drop them is a post box today and cross my fingers as cant get proof of postage through them moving the post office to far away with no parking and in the busiest street in the town, sorry but they will arrive soon.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons glad you contacted the District nurse, & they will come out tomorrow, hope it will heal soon.

Well the one sale I had he has been struck off, so didn't get a sale.

Looks as though the sun has got rid of the last bit of snow, but there are plenty of dark clouds around, Annie there seems a lot of areas cut off still.

Heres hoping that the snow will soon disappear, & peoples lives will get back to normal

Ello troops, oh woe is me, I had another direct hit this morning. Tut, mother's day has a lot to answer for, depleting our precious listings !

I must start having a rummage for items for the next YDC as I'm meant to be organising it ... lol, don't feel at all organised at the moment haven't even started the postage editing yet !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Neither have I, but I think next week is a little less hectic. At least that is the plan

Thread Information