Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Yay, things must be improving I have hot water again !

So nice to be above freezing too. Our road is still blocked but it should be O.K. to get out on Monday providing the tank will start. I have to laugh, the Bath Chronicle are using O/H's snow plough photo as their banner on the website at the moment but I'm getting the credit as he sent it from my email.
    https://www.bathchronicle.co.uk/

Private Mcc2, Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset will you please stop depleting the listing numbers !

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Still snowing here though much lighter than it has been.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Mike is waiting for an ambulance to bring him home so pleased as i am fed up of talking to myself

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good to hear, buttons. He must be doing better.
    Nice photo, Sarge!
    Got to the stores today and got some birdseed and milk, so all set for awhile. Pays to have 4whl in this weather here in the snowy hills.

It is warmer out today, tho. The snow is so deep and heavy. There were huge drifts on the road down to Monmouth. OH said he hadn't see drifts like that here in 25 years.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

I feel for you all with that snow. It's hard for an area to cope with weather events that aren't usual.

Yes, I do hope everyone is doing OK today.

We are feeding some birds too. It's snowing so husband has been busy keeping our little feeder clear of snow. We've got some black capped chickadees that are very hungry in this weather.

I had two sales recently. One was to a fellow who paid, but has a slightly different address between Paypal and eBid, and he isn't answering my messages, so I just wrote him as to when I will refund and cancel if there is still no response. The other sale is that of a stamp to a fellow from the US who has just received two negs from regular forum members here for NPB. I sent him an invoice, but ... you can guess what I'm expecting.

Life is quiet. We just finished a lunch of homemade bread and homemade cream of vegetable soup. Now I'm going to go finish the last chapter of the P.D. James book that I'm reading.

and now I am back to changing dressings and cleaning them again and making sure he takes his tablets.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! The Canada geese on the Thames have been very noisy the last few days. I think they were complaining about the weather like everyone else. No snow left here. I just hope there isn't any ice on the roads now. I finished my crochet project and moved a few items from the floor to the shelves in my room. But there is a lot more to be done and of course I ought to start the editing. The next few days are very busy with different appointments. OH has started to paint the dining room and as we have guests coming on Wednesday, there is a bit of pressure there to finish. He does forget that things don't progress as much as they used to: he is older and not exactly fit.I have the job of making new curtains and lampshades as I haven't been able to find any to fit. I have left tea and coffee in the canteen. We have toast and marmalade and / or Müsli, so help yourself

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - more snow overnight here but already beginning to melt. We have a load up on the roof that is sloooowly slipping down/dripping right over the front door. I get a neckful yesterday!

Most cars can get in/out of the close now so himself will be doing the weekly shop as usual - once he's cleared the accumulated snow around his car. I know we have a lot of cat visitors, but with all this snow, we can see where they've all been - just hope they haven't left any deposits.

The Old Sailor's OK - snug and warm with a full freezer.

Hope Mike is OK, buttons.

Time for another mug of tea.

Name:  Owl.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  15.6 KB

Gradually thawing out here thank goodness. Still some snow about but the roads are looking more passable so should be alright by tomorrow.

Good to hear Mike is back Private Buttons and that you are back in your usual role !

Still plodding my way through old photos and trying to sort them by date into new photo albums, otherwise the Cadets won't have a clue when I'm gone ! Want to try and get that finished today so I can clear up the front room and then () I suppose I had better start getting my head around the dreaded postage editing.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Relists done,

Glad to hear Buttons that OH is home, sorry it means you have to resune your duties, I imagin he will not want to go to the dentist again,

Like Sgt most of the snow is gone so should be okay to go out tomorrow need to go to the Po with post mentioned earlier in the week,

Thread Information