Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Mika said they may let him out this afternoon and i am hoping he doesn't do a clive and get the bus, told him to get the nurse to arrange hospital transport or ring me and i will send a taxi even if it is going to cost £100 + so fingers crossed

None of the buses are running around here Private Buttons. They would need to find someone with a 4x4 if they want their bed back !

they just rang and are keeping him in, the little sod is in a private room with it's own shower and toilet and waitress service, they always chuck me in the main ward and the last time a mixed ward, I bet he is paying them to keep him in.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad to hear they will be keeping him out of trouble, and that they are working on preventing further infection. You can relax a bit tonight!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Enjoy the solitude

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - more snow overnight and everywhere white over again. Will have to use the snow shovel again to be able to get over to see the Old Sailor.

Will be sending himself out later to get milk as our corner shop has had fresh deliveries this morning including bread. If we had any yeast I would dig out the breadmaker from the glory hole under the stairs!

Losted a small one last night via Facebook now I've sorted out a workaround to stop them blocking eBid images/marking all my eBid posts as Spam. But I have a load of history books to list due to downsizing my family history bookshelf. [Himself is grumbling again about the amount of books I have]

Keep safe and warm all.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I slept late again. Must be the weather. It is warmer outside and we didn't get any snow during the night. I have packed the YDC things so all I need now is to get myself organised and walk to the PO. But I might wait til Monday

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo wouldn't blame you to wait untill Monday am afraid our post will have to wait as don't fancy the walk to PO as its still snowy everywhere here & there is no post or papers today & doesn't appear to be any trains anywhere either.

According to facebook some of the main roads are okay but its all the side roads that are bad.

Sgt sorry but have sold some stamps over night & somer has sold to cards but did list 8 yesterday so thats made up for them & will do some more later.

Am going to venture out with the Dog as have been trying to tire him out in the garden but will venture out.

My YDC stuff will be posted on monday ( hopefully) we haven't had any post delivered all week I think it's all been held up in Denbighshire as they have had it very bad, our road is clear but the pavements aren't they are packed up a little and slippy, i cant even get to the bin to put the rubbish out mind you i havent made that much so I come to the conclusion that it's mike that makes it all. well you have to blame someone

Thread Information