Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelbrigda View Post
    Sarge Sarge! I let one escape. (Does a little happy dance) where is the loo brush?

Private Wicca I will be providing extra Domestos as the blighters seem to have left a
    bomb in disguise in my shop too ! Tut, how are we ever going to get back to that 4 million mark ?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pme1sPcwJP8

Cold is still progressing nicely, I kept snoring and waking myself up last night ! I do feel a bit better this morning so maybe I'm over the worst now.

Sorry to hear about your O/H Private Mcc2, back ache is the worst, I hope he recovers quickly.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Annie so sorry to hear about OH back, hope you don't apend the whole day running around after him, its awfull when you can't move. & you always seem to want to move more.

Am going to try & get some listing done but 1st have to scan,

When I tried to get in just now wouldn't let me in kept getting that circle come up, hope will be okay now.

Just had an interesting Talk with the nurse responsible for N.s parents, As they are not eating properly , & by the sound of it they need to eat Vegs etc so yesterday bought some frozen ones. Can see it coming to a state when we are going to have to be over there more & possibly cook some meals at times. Also the nurse has said the cares are not doing there job properly so we & Her are going to meet up with the person who is in charge of the carers, as something has to change. so may be an interesting time

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

not so good Maple. Hope you get something sorted out with them
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Just had an interesting Talk with the nurse responsible for N.s parents, As they are not eating properly , & by the sound of it they need to eat Vegs etc so yesterday bought some frozen ones. Can see it coming to a state when we are going to have to be over there more & possibly cook some meals at times.
    Pam - take a look at Wiltshire Farm Foods frozen meals. These are what the Old sailor has, and done so for years. They deliver every fortnight; the drivers are CRB checked - and they will put the frozen dinners into the freezer. Dad's often asleep when his delivery arrives and finds out when he wakes up!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Mil used them for a while, but she was rather fussy, so a lot sadly ended up in the bin. For her it was too wasteful. To me they looked very nice

Hope you get it sorted Pam, you have enough problems of your own, i have managed one listing last night but i am to tiered and going back to bed for an hour.
    I wrote this an about 1.30 this afternoon on 21/02/ and forgot to press the button till now

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Off to the canteen shortly for my daily intake of pills and I shall make tea and coffee while there. I have more sewing to do, and then I need to decide what to list for the YDC and actually list it. I also promised someone to crochet a little doll, but seemed to have lost all my crochet hooks. So a thorough search is on the cards. It'll be good to get these little projects out of the way. Right, I shall move myself now and get to work

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad nippy here in Mid Wales. Noticed it was getting cooler last night when I went over to check on the Old Sailor.

We've worked out what caused himself's back upset - potholes! On the Shrewsbury run his bus uses the back roads which in Shropshire are full of potholes and not easy to avoid - particularly with a large tractor coming towards you [and the main cause of the potholes/gaps in the road edges] Noticed his lower back was rather bruised when applying the BioFreeze gel to dull the pain. He's due back at work tomorrow - we shall see.

A lot to do today checking listings, etc. But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Dave.jpg
Views: 29
Size:  20.4 KB
    Last edited by Anniemcc2; 22nd February 2018 at 09:07 AM.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, have done the relists for us both .

Well we are having a meeting tomorrow with the carers & the nurse, so will be interesting to see what is said so thats tomorrow sorted meeting at 10am.
    As for Wiltshire foods thats what want them to use, but Mum says she does think they are good but Dad likes them She is vegetarina, but think she delebratly doesn't like them but will try to pursude them again particular they will put them away in the freezer. They seem to be living on Soup & toast, & when I check the fridge she hasn't used it & has to be thrown out.

Hope to do some listing today as won't get much done tomorrow.

The Old Soldier seemed to live on a diet of porridge, pasta and Marks & Sparks ready meals when he lived alone Lieutenant Maplegin. Mind you he did have quite a good social life and was always going out for meals with people so I wasn't too worried and his next door neighbour was really kind and used to take him in a plate of food sometimes if she was doing a roast dinner or something special.

Crikey I slept for nine hours solid last night, I must have been exhausted after all the interrupted nights with the cold. I haven't slept that long for ages, probably means I won't be able to get to sleep tonight though ! Think I will have to do the night patrol tonight.

Thank heavens the nose seems to be calming down although still coughing a bit.

Thread Information