Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt so agree about those albumns they are horrible when used for PC's & Photos.

Annie hope you can find a chocolate cake for Old Sailor Hope he has a good birthday.

Have done relists & am just about to start listing again, managed to get the hoover around before it got to bad, mind you is it only us that have cobwebbs seem to have a lot of them, will tackle that job tomorrow.

Hope Sgt your cold dosen't get any worse.

Sarge, I removed some photos from sticky albums. I took a hand held hairdryer to soften and then a bit of dental floss under the edge to gently remove.

It's quiet here on the Canuck ebid front. It's even quiet outside so far ... quieter than I expected it to be. Today is "Family Day". It's a holiday that some people get. There is a snowmobile rally so people come to town to join in the party. Usually the snowmobiles, or sleds as people here call them, go driving through the ditch near our house and they make quite a noise. The snowmobile trails are nearby.

Thanks for the tip Private Gold I'll try that if the bayonet doesn't work !

Umm ... I have to admit to losing one this afternoon ... of course it wasn't my fault. Erm, they must have snatched it as I was blowing my nose !

Private Mcc2 I've just had a dispatch from HQ about the missing book sub cats.

For the past few months we have been updating many categories to use Product Attributes instead of hundreds and hundreds of subcategories.

The books categories have had this update in recent weeks. Just add the GENRE attribute on the listing form, this will act similarly to the old subcategory system.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, as we have to change the postage, we might as well change other things. I have left tea and coffee in the canteen, and the special ingredient is under the counter....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - thanks for the tea, meebo. Waking up now

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Private Mcc2 I've just had a dispatch from HQ about the missing book sub cats.

For the past few months we have been updating many categories to use Product Attributes instead of hundreds and hundreds of subcategories.

The books categories have had this update in recent weeks. Just add the GENRE attribute on the listing form, this will act similarly to the old subcategory system.

Thanks for that, Becky - I suppose it makes sense, but a lot of work at the same time!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Morning one and all - thanks for the tea, meebo. Waking up now

Thanks for that, Becky - I suppose it makes sense, but a lot of work at the same time!

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I had a look at a book I was reposting last night and the old sub cat was still there under the genre box so I think it's only the box where you have to choose hardback, paperback etc that you have to worry about. I will do that as they repost or as Private Meebo says with the postage change.

Thank you Private Meebo, I'm going to need plenty of that 'special' ingredient to get me through today as I'm totally bunged up and can't breathe properly.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt so sorry you are still suffering, hope the OH is looking after you.

Well we have both had haircut so tidy for once, but its amazing how the wind has got up & we both felt the chill around the neck, am sure this is to break us in for a cold next week as the forcast seems bed for then.

Caught up with the relists & did some more listings yesterday.

Must admitt nice to see the wind blowing the washing so can't have it all ways.Just hope will be dry.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

So much for a day out at the coast with the MH as himself has done his back in and can hardly move. At least he's home on 2 days off before work again on Friday/Saturday. Trouble is, he doesn't recover as quickly as he did when younger .......

The Old Sailor enjoyed his Belgian Chocolate birthday cake [from Lidl] as did Karen, his new cleaner and we had some last night for pudding

Think I will check a few of my book listings today - will keep me out of mischief besides playing nurse!

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge Sarge! I let one escape. (Does a little happy dance) where is the loo brush?
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information