Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good morning! Buttons, I hope you enjoyed your pancakes, or if you didn't get any, have some for breakfast. I have just been and done canteen duty. So tea and coffee are ready. Cereal and bread is available, so we can all get ready for a day of hard listing. I need to take some photos and also do the washing, so I shall be busy. Have a pleasant day

Mornin' troops. Been awake since the crack of dawn as delivery people said the new sofa was being delivered 'early to mid morning' but still no sign yet.

Got another couple listed yesterday but it is hard to find any enthusiam while this lack of exposure on Google Shopping is going on. I need double 'special' coffee to get me going Private Meebo, I don't like this early patrol like you !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Early? I slept late. It was almost 6 when I got up. Hope the sofa comes soon.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  #GOODMORNING.gif
Views: 46
Size:  43.5 KB from a sunny Mid Wales - but how long will it last.

The discomfort in my back is easing but still very achey in my legs. I'm sure it's a hangover from my Sciatica attack before Christmas. The Co-codamol are at hand.....

Found a few broken links in my FH website yesterday so have been trying to correct them but my new web host isn't playing ball - not sure what's going on.

Hope your sofa arrives safely Sarge - it's no fun waiting in for a delivery, I know

Still no sign of them. So much for stating early to mid morning !

I didnt do any listing yesterday either, got a bit despondent as three of the 4 i sold are not now going to be sold i assume but we can live in hope.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, Sgt hope the sofa arives & that you don't have to put any of it together like the chairs.

We are waiting to see son for a while as he & girlfriend are off to daughters & as they have to pass nearby they are calling for coffee.

So while waiting will look to see if have any relists, & then have a few more to list. & then prepare the next lot.

Sunny here as well a treat after yesterday.

Yippee it's here. It arrived at 11.10 ! Not much chance of sitting on it though as O/H wants to go out for a route march somewhere this afternoon ! He's muttering about Malmesbury so might be able to get some more stock. Gawd knows where I will put it though ?!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope you managed to spend a little time on the sofa, sarge. I have done the tea and coffee, but I forgot to defrost bread last night, so it is on a first come, first served basis this morning. But there is cereal. Outside it is getting light. So maybe spring isn't far off. I ought to do some ironing, but I really want to get on with sewing. And that may well win. Have a lovely day everyone

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a bit nippy out here in Welsh Wales but at least the cars aren't frosted over and the sun is peeping through.

I toast frozen bread, meebo, if I forget to take it out early enough! Just takes slightly longer.

Found a box of OS maps yesterday that I had forgotten about, scanned them all and then thought - we might need these on our MH trips around Wales. They're now back in the box!

Having slight problems with the new host of my FH website as after uploading amended/updated pages, I'm getting the Error 403 & 404 notices. Wish Ancestry would hurry up and sort the Rootsweb Freepages security issue out.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  54.0 KB

Thread Information