Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

no more losses & have delt with the relists not quiet as cold today, but with no sunshine it looks miserable out there.

Hope everyone keeps warm,

Off to do some listing .

Tut, forgot Private Majesty also had diamond studded teeth !

Typical, got a phone call from brother yesterday asking if they could come back to stay the night on Saturday, on their way home, after insisting they wouldn't when they left. Having washed the towels and stripped the beds I've now got to make them up again !

Managed to do some photos yesterday, just got to find the enthusiasm to list. Certainly lacking at the moment with all the Google problems and HQ seeming to make no effort on the publicity front, not even so much as a newsletter. I even got a publicity mail shot from the 'Belgium' site yesterday and I haven't had one of those for some time, might go and see what they are up to these days.

Glad you enjoyed the book Private Mcc2.

Sarge i have 43 photos now ready to list but my mojo has taken a hike with yours

Good morning. Cold and snowy in this neck of the woods. Could be worse.

We don't have to go out until later this afternoon, lunch is leftovers so no major cooking will be required today ... so I have no excuse. Time to list something. A trip to the exercise room.

A person does wonder what is up with Google Shopping. After all that revising to try to meet GS specifications, a person would like to know what is going on and why our items are visible / invisible and so on.

Also, the lack of information as to any system updates is concerning. Gazza, Mark, and eBid Andy used to post on the forums quite regularly. The newsletter was released monthly. What is going on at eBid Towers?

View madelaine's Feedback (+5871)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Gazza has posted on the spreadsheet update thread
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - seems that we're all having a lie in today Never mind, the tea is made + there's coffee and oranges for juicing, etc.

Chucking down with rain as it has been all night so no gardening for me just yet. Keep trying to get out and tidy up my planters ready for Spring, but the bulbs have beaten me to it.

Would've been my parents 69th wedding anniversary today as the Old Sailor reminded me last night. And I'm still sorting through boxes of my mother's ornaments, etc.......

Have all a good day.

good morning, up bright and early getting stuff ready to list, like heck i was the postie woke me up, but i got a few things done last night in my new little shop but still need more picture done, ripped my toe open on the bare floor boards in this room that the electricians didn't put back properly night before last so still hobbling a bit.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Just finished a live (I sometimes wonder) chat to My Hermes as a parcel that should have been collected 2 days ago is still in my porch. Hopefully it'll happen today. I also lost one last night, so a visit to the PO is on the agenda. Thanks for the tea, I could do with another cup

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the cuppa was really ready for it, as was bitter wind when I went out this morning but the dogs don't seem to mind,

We both did some listing yesterday, & somer is listing this morning, I aught to but so many other jobs need doing there are 8 bithdays in the next week so have bought the cards now need to write & post them off.

Managed to do the relists this morning

Ello troops. Actually had some heavy snow showers here this morning but luckily it didn't settle as have to go into town this afternoon.

O/H is going to the pub with his mate later and then onto another friend's birthday party so I've got my neighbour keeping me company for a girls night with a bottle or two of wine which will be nice.
    I suppose I had better behave myself as I don't want a hangover with my brother and girlfriend arriving tomorrow and having to cook a meal !

Private Meebo you are the third person I've heard about over the last couple of weeks where MyHermes have failed to pick up a parcel. That's not good !
    Still deathly quiet on the battle front.
    I did manage to list a couple of new ones yesterday.

Thread Information