Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kettle's boiled and tea is made, etc.

Busy morning ahead so better get a move on. Speak later.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I hope the PC has finished updating for a while. I couldn't do anything til the updates were finished. In the meantime I cleaned the kitchen floor, made tea and coffee, laid the table and released and fed Barney. Yesterday I made blood orange marmalade / jelly / jam, whatever you want to call it. It contains home made orange liquor as I didn't have enough oranges to get the required quantity of fruit. It tastes very nice and one jar is now put aside for the YDC. I also need to make some pineapple jam. It rained earlier, now it is just very cloudy and cold, so maybe I just stay at home. We will see

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    I hope the PC has finished updating for a while. I couldn't do anything til the updates were finished.......e
    When you are less busy maybe have a look at Linux Meebo. Updating takes only a minute or so, sometimes less, and it never stops me doing other stuff at the same time.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

This morning it made me do things that were overdue, so not a bad thing. But I will have a look

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    This morning it made me do things that were overdue, so not a bad thing. But I will have a look
    I know you have such a busy life meebo. I often wonder where you get your energy from. The next Linux operating system (which is free) that I'm waiting for is Linux Mint 19 codenamed “Tara” - estimated to be released around May/June 2018 and supported until 2023.
    I'm so excited about it. Every release is absolutely brilliant in my books! I'm like a kid with chocolate - even a new ball of wool doesn't match up to a new Linux operating system! New yarn is a close second though!

View sherlock07's Feedback (+301)
    All-About sherlock07
    View sherlock07's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    When you are less busy maybe have a look at Linux Meebo. Updating takes only a minute or so, sometimes less, and it never stops me doing other stuff at the same time.
    I did and after a little bit of adjustment, I now always use it unless I need to look at one of my old PC files, that I can not access on Linux. Most of them are now done just a few files to do.

Sherlock's Watches Store ~ Great Watches for the Family
    Sherlock's Bazaar
    ~ General Store

All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock07 View Post
    I did and after a little bit of adjustment, I now always use it unless I need to look at one of my old PC files, that I can not access on Linux. Most of them are now done just a few files to do.

Hi Paul! So nice to see you about. I'm glad you can enjoy Linux. Such a delight after all the Windows hassle!

Morning troops. Brother and girlfriend arrived last night so won't be around much this weekend. He's brought his chainsaw with him so me thinks I shall be out standing out in the rain clearing up bits !

just been having a nose on the other side and they are going to try and i say try with a grin to bring in another payment processor and dump paypal, it is not going to work as buyers are used to it, if i go to a big site on the net such as AO etc i always pay with paypal if possible, how many new payment processors have started and failed, BT, freepay even our own pppay, I can see sellers and buyers doing a shift to different sites again Hopefully, I think we need a huge paypal prefered payment banner somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    just been having a nose on the other side and they are going to try and i say try with a grin to bring in another payment processor and dump paypal, it is not going to work as buyers are used to it, if i go to a big site on the net such as AO etc i always pay with paypal if possible, how many new payment processors have started and failed, BT, freepay even our own pppay, I can see sellers and buyers doing a shift to different sites again Hopefully, I think we need a huge paypal prefered payment banner somewhere.
    Paypal is still going to be an option.

Thread Information