Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Postie has just been with the mammogram result: nothing detected. Phew!!

That's fab news Private Meebo, one less thing to worry about !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Postie has just been with the mammogram result: nothing detected. Phew!!
    That's wonderful news - bet that's really lifted your spirits up

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo so pleased with your good news, it is always a releif when you get that reply.

Drs confirmed this morning that I have ostiopirose & osti arthrirst (sorry cant spell) have to carry on with the calcuim & going to leave me some different painkillers as Codeine & I don't get on. also take paracetemol & Ibuprofen, so hope don't need them to ofton.

Also today was the vets & says the dog is fine but needs to loose weight, thing is he has got in the habit if we have a biscuit he expects a bit,so am hoping cutting us down as well.

Have caught up on relists & managed to list 15 yesterday will do some more tomorrow,

Sorry the weather has prevented your trip Annie.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you very much. Now for a hearty good morning. It is I think cold outside, but I need to get some provisions in - the fridge is a little empty. Still, tea and coffee are made, and I did remember to defrost some bread over night. And there is always Müsli. Nothing new to report. My listings appear to be super safe. Maybe a bit more listing would lure someone to try and steal. Have a super day everyone.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - toast and Marmite for me as been awake most of the night with excruciating calf muscle cramp. Not feeling upto much at the moment. No idea what's triggered it, just hope the Marmite helps as it usually does.

Listings all safe and a couple of new ones added yesterday.

Got probs with one of my YDC buyers [not a regular] - any ideas on how to chase up?

But first another mug of tea.

Thank you very much. Now for a hearty good morning. It is I think cold outside, but I need to get some provisions in - the fridge is a little empty. Still, tea and coffee are made, and I did remember to defrost some bread over night. And there is always Müsli. Nothing new to report. My listings appear to be super safe. Maybe a bit more listing would lure someone to try and steal. Have a super day everyone.

Well done Private Meebo they are super safe, they are beautifully camouflaged in a general Google search like mine were last month. You have a try at Googling for your shops, all that comes up is your advertising that you won on Jan's blog on the YDC ! I would write to HQ and congratulate them on fending off the Google bots like I did. The partial blackout on Google Shopping for part of the day is also a good tactic to fend off those pesky buyers !

Three of my five shops have now returned in general search (two of them with full descriptions) and I'm starting to see a bit of battle action again. In fact I'm ashamed to say I got another direct hit again yesterday and it was a newbie from the USA.

Sorry to hear about your diagnosis Lieutenant Maplegin. also sorry to hear you had a rough night Private Mcc2.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt at least we know whars up its a case that which of us is in discomfort, just plod on as much as possible.

Have managed to do the relists & am now going to do a few more listings,

Hope everyone is having some sunshine, we have but its a very cold wind, am afraid its to windy to risk doing anymore in the garden today, did manage to clear some leaves that died off in the garden, plenty more to clear, but need some sunshine

I am not in a very good mood, i am trying to restring some pearls well pretend ones knotted and knobble thing on one end pearls on, knobble thing on other end, tie knot................untie knot and repeat 6 or 7 times snap the sodding things in temper pick them up off floor as they went off like a catapult and repeat.

All my listings have been safe too. I notice that the other Albertan on the site has had a couple of losses though. I'm slowly building up my listing numbers again. When I had over 2000 listings I had weekly sales, so I'll make a bit more effort to list.

It's a little cold here. We're getting a bit of snow too. With the wind chill it was minus 30 C when I got up. I pity the people who work outside and the wildlife etc., when it gets like this.

Today I'm going to stay indoors. Hubby and I are going to make a stew later. So, another quiet day here. Nothing too exciting in the cards, I hope.

Thread Information