Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Glad you managed to put the chairs together, these days instructions for lots of things seem to be written by someone who hasn't even tried to do it.

Well its sunny again for a while, but don't know how long as ther is plenty of cloud around.

Done relists & lited 8 yesterday & will do a few more in a minuet.

This afternoon its our shopping & to do MIL's as well, so might be a hectic afternoon.

you have to put a settee and chairs together? what the heck did you buy, i thought stuff like that came ready to sit on.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    you have to put a settee and chairs together? what the heck did you buy, i thought stuff like that came ready to sit on.

No not the sofa ! Just the two chairs, they are swivel recliner chairs with footstools and come flat packed. I would have been much happier with just an ordinary 3 piece but O/H insisted he wanted them ! Not at all sure how long they will last as where he used to sit on the old sofa all the springs had gone from him throwing himself onto it !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope the chairs are still standing, Sarge. I had a great day out (again) with 2 little workshops - one I tried English paper piecing patchwork, something that has been on my to-try-list for a long time, and the other we made beads from paper and then made a bracelet. That was a bit messy (glue involved) but fun. I also spent a bit of money, though I always heard OH's parting words: don't buy too much. You haven't got room. And he is quite right, too. Canteen duty has been done, so all is ready to start the day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - looks like we have the Saturday morning door knockers doing the rounds canvassing for something or other. Always sets the dog off barking when the doorbell rings.

Got our 1st weekend away in the MH booked for over my birthday - now to keep finger's crossed for good weather as we'll be near Snowdon!

Time to check on the Old Sailor.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo glad you had a lovely time as Somer always says we will make room, the fact that keep the ironing board up in the bedroom but have 2 boxes which have to move everytime they are full of stamps which he is going to sort.

Sgt hope chairs are lasting, it seems weird you had to put together also suppose its long ago when you could go & get a sette bought & delievered very quickly, I assume they are making yours.

Have done the relists & as fast as I was putting somers on more were coming off. Did manage to list 15 yesterday & somer listed some as well, but am afraid 1 has been bought already but he says will replace today,

Hope the weather not effecting everyone to much its raining well here again.

Ello troops. Chairs are still standing but one leg of a footstool won't stay on properly at the moment as the bolt hole is cut too small in the metal plate or something, will have to get O/H to do something with it. There's always something wrong ! Yes they are making the sofa Lieutenant Maplegin so gawd knows how long it will be.

Had another email from the cadet saying the insurance claim is now going to be processed so I'm pleased my letter worked. The bad news is they are having trouble selling their van for a decent price in Christchurch so they might have to drive it back to Auckland where they bought it from and then fly back again.

Not raining here at the moment but another grey depressing day.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Are we all sleeping in this morning? Kettle is on.
    Looks like it I was around earlier and then got sidetracked by the YDC ..... + making the shopping list for himself for when he does the food shop later.

Want to get out into the garden to tidy up a few things as it's sunny; but rather blustery at the moment with dark skies in the distance.

Time for tea and toast

Name:  Tea&Toast.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  25.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Are we all sleeping in this morning? Kettle is on.
    Private Mcc2 is right we were all doing battle in the YDC Private Kite !

Had better start deciding what to cook and making a shopping list myself as have my brother and girlfriend arriving next Friday for the weekend.

Thread Information