Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sorry but i seem to have had 13 stolen, i will go and start peeling

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I'll be out all day today. OH is already up and doing things. I'll be glad when he stops his medication next month. I might just get back to having the early hours to myself. Tea and coffee are made, Müsli is on the table, so come and join us. I'll be back tonight. Have a good day

Mornin' troops. Thank heavens it is dry today. I've got to wait in for delivery men. One lot are coming to collect our old sofa and chairs, they should be here sometime between 11.30 - 3.30, and the other lot should be bringing our new things. Goodness knows what time they will turn up ? O/H arranged that delivery and didn't even pin them down to morning or afternoon so I've been up since the crack of dawn just in case !

I've just had to print out a load of papers for the cadet as the insurance company are really being difficult about his claim for the theft of his electronic items. They say they want paper copies of everything which is ridiculous when they have them all by email already. They were also asking about my insurance companies which is crazy as my son hasn't lived here for some time and this case has nothing to do with me, the nosey boogers !

Good luck if you are going for your CT scan Private Meebo.

Right back to the frantic YDC battle ...

... it seems to be the only thing that is happening for me this month ! Corporal Somerset and Private Buttons I don't know how you are managing to lose things ?!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - lovely and sunny here and the bin men have just been so must go out and rescue the wheelie bin.

At least the wind has dropped and the recycling boxes are still in place - well they would be with the bottle box on top !

Don't envy you Becky having to deal with the insurance company - they'll wiggle out of anything these days instead of doing what you pay them for it seems.

Time for another mug of tea before I go and check on the Old Sailor.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Relists done, & been in to YDC's & puts some more bids in.

Don't envy Sarg dealing with insurance they really don't like coufging up.

Am just about to scan some more PC's ready to put on.

Yes its sunny here at present just hope it lasts as in this area drains seemed to be blocked & trees down so glad we didn't need to go out, but we must go to the P. Office.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am home after a lovely day at a workshop playing with card and paper. The scan is not til the 7.2., so I am trying not to think about it at the moment. I am off to bed soon (I know it's early) as I'll be out again tomorrow and half of Saturday and on Sunday we will have guests. So Monday I shall need a rest, I think

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, rain and wind off and on all day. Had a neighbor over for a cup tea this afternoon. Pheasant came by and ate the birdseed. Didn't look too bedraggled.

Your class sounds really fun, meebo. What all did you do/make/learn? One of my girls does classes like that.....it's always fun to try new ideas and see what others come up with. (And I know you shouldn't end a sentence with with. But I just did it twice!! lol)
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the kettle's boiled and tea is made. There is also fresh bread including Cranberry & Walnut fruit bread if himself has left us any.

Had a good tidy up yesterday and I can now move around in my little 'office' but can I find anything.......

The Old Sailor wants a new tv stand, so off to see what I can find.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. I was so sure I had posted here this morning, but it must have been just in my head. I got up at 3(ish) did bits in the kitchen, then watched TV and before I knew it, OH was up. Now I have to get a parcel ready to take to the PO (not from here sadly) and then for another day away. Majesty, this is a once a year workshop which is held at Sandown racecourse. When the weekend is finished I will do a 'show and tell' post. Now it istime to get ready. See you tonight. Or maybe tomorrow

Mornin' troops. Gosh did I have a frustrating day yesterday. O/H told me that our new furniture would be arriving but what he neglected to tell me was it was just the chairs and not the sofa too ! So I had arranged for the pick up of our old stuff and now have no sofa and goodness knows when that will arrive.
    It took me over three hours just to work out how to put one chair and footstool together. O/H came home in the middle and he couldn't work it out either ! He went out again and in the end I managed it. Why don't they give clear instructions, like which is the front and back of the frame ? I now have a sore thumb wrestling with alum keys and bolts !

... stomps off to the mess for a little pick me up !

Thread Information