Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Needles have been found

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Canteen duty is next on the agenda. I can't believe I slept so late. Lots to do today including getting some rations in. And then it's taking lots of photos. Well, I better make a start. See you later

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - at least the freezing fog has gone. It was around all day yesterday until nightfall and then cars parked out in the close started to freeze over. But just damp and grey out there at the moment.

More website editing today before my eyes, mouse finger and wrist give out!

The birthday girl after her 1st birthday party!

Name:  The_birthday_girl!.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  32.9 KB

You do make me laugh Private Meebo, sleeping late is struggling out of bed before midday not 6.54am !!!

HQ are alert today. I had a question come in at 6.58am this morning but when I went to my Q&A section there was nothing there and when I clicked on the email link there was nothing there either. At first I thought it was a glitch but I then went and searched the user name and it was someone spamming from India and they had been struck off. Well done HQ, glad you sent 'em packing !

Went to see 'Darkest Hour' at the cinema last night which was very good. All the actors were very well cast and Gary Oldman was brilliant in the role I thought. Well worth going to see.

Looks like the birthday cadet had a good time Private Mcc2 !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I got the spam as well just after I took the holiday notice off. I admit that I did get excited when I saw the emails

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Needles have been found
    Thats good news Meebo mine are almost worn out due to my knitting stint X

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I will try and get them posted on Monday

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all am pleased to say so far internet is behaving hope it lasts.

Did they sort your Televison out, if you have been waiting all this time make sure they give you some refund they did that to us because we couldn't get all the programs & they did it over the 3 months it took them to sort the TV out.

Did manage to do some listing yesterday was only 5 but hope to do some more in a minuet,

It looks miserable outside today & felt like it when went out with Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Private Books. I've always hosted my photos and links from my own website in my description box on eBid but since Google made all the security changes I'm now having to move all my photos onto the eBid gallery and host the links from Flickr as it's too expensive for me to get a security certificate on my own website with the large amount of stuff I have on there.
    Once I have moved all my eBid stuff and got my green padlocks back here I can then prune down my own website and hopefully get a better deal with a security certificate included for the website.

Just editing to say it looks like the join eBid graphic in your description boxes is the thing preventing your listings having the green padlock. You would have to change those links to a hosting site like Flickr or Snapagogo which has a security certificate.
    Thanks Sarge you are right about the Join eBid graphic, I will gradually remove them, can't be bothered to re-do them, I very rarely get anybody joining through them anyway and as for Buddy points, I can't remember the last time I managed to use any !

Hurrah, the TV is now fixed after three weeks. The engineer had to give us a new Sky box again.

He said he reckons they have found a fault with the previous models as they have changed the design with now putting something on the lead rather than in the box itself. He said the engineers haven't been told anything but he was rather annoyed as he had the same type of box as us at home so he was waiting for that to break down !

Apparently they have already done 7 software updates since it was launched two years ago so he said he thought they didn't do enough testing before they put it on the market. Over two million people have got the new boxes so just think of the cost if most of those have to be replaced !!!

Thread Information