Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Morning all, was foggy here to start with but actually have sun out know so doesn't make it quiet so bad out there.

Am afraid didn't get the scanning done yesterday, went to bed for a couple of hours thought it helped but then over slept this morning so don't feel rested either, but have done the scanning so there is hope & Somer is listing, has made up for the one he sold yesterday.

Hope Meebo has a pleasant crossing home.

Have a good crossing Private Meebo. I shall be glad to get my aide - de - camp back, what with Private Kite mopping his fevered brow. You know I am not a happy sarge without my 'special coffee !

What do you mean a newbie got under the fence Private Mcc2. and Corporal Somerset ? That is disgraceful, all I've had so far this year is someone who hasn't verified their account and so didn't pay ! Get those 2018 defenses sorted !

Keep up the good listing work Lieutenant Maplegin & Corporal Somerset.

I have that much ready to list in my new shop that it looks like i raided a covent garden Jewellers ( the market bit) But i cannot get David Bailey motivated, he seems to think that by sitting here looking at it that it will magically list itself.

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have that much ready to list in my new shop that it looks like i raided a covent garden Jewellers ( the market bit) But i cannot get David Bailey motivated, he seems to think that by sitting here looking at it that it will magically list itself.
    Laud give me strength, tell him I will be round to sort him out if he doesn't pick up that camera ... um that is after I've attended to a serious matter in the mess !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! We are home, car is empty and coffee made. Excuse the boxes on the floor, but it'll take me days to find a home for my purchases. I am off to bed now. (I had an hour sleep waiting for the ferry and we set off at 4 pm yesterday)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - well so much for the fog warning we were given yesterday by the Met Office - where is it?

Take care meebo and don't overdo things - you need your rest after your lengthy journey.

Began my website editing [changing page links mostly] so I can upload my family history site to the new web host - going to take a while but gives me the chance to weed out stuff no longer needed.

Must find some more stuff for the YDC as well as that is creeping up.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Bonn_1.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  21.3 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

You are right Annie the month is creeping by,

Glad you are home safely Meebo now have a good rest.

We have made up for you Annie fog was very bad here just about cleared now, but was not easy out with the dogs this morning.We have sunshine at the moment

Finishing changing bed & then will do some listing.

Ello troops. Good to see you back safe and sound Private Meebo. Thanks for the 'special' coffee Private Kite, I hope you are feeling better and didn't sneeze into the cup !

Blimey, I don't know about anyone else but my computer is working so much better after the last two Windows updates. It seems to be going at twice the speed. I just wish I was going at twice the speed too as couldn't get off to sleep again for ages last night ! Think I will have to switch to night patrol if this goes on much longer.

Thread Information