Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Those hardfaced scammers have had the cheek to ring me again, i let the go on for a bit wasting there phone call and was all nice and sweet and polite, you i have this and yes i have that but i don't under stand what you mean, there is a crack in your line and its affecting the BT server oh right what do you want me to do well type this into your computer, okay but I am not with BT well that's okay man we work for other companies as well, BT Technical department works for other companies, well you learn something new every day i didnt know that, do you do online banking madam i said I don't know, so was told to type such and such in to secure it, i then told him in no uncertain terms when to go and where to put his technical dept.
    You last longer on the phone than I do, buttons! I have also used some choice language at times to get rid of them

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    You last longer on the phone than I do, buttons! I have also used some choice language at times to get rid of them
    I like to pretend I'm deaf and simple minded. (not difficult!) That works a treat - they soon give up on me and hang up.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    I like to pretend I'm deaf and simple minded. (not difficult!) That works a treat - they soon give up on me and hang up.
    Best solution by far is if you have a 3-5 year old at hand and pass them the phone saying it's Father Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    I will put Mike on the phone to them next time, that should sort it.

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! We will have to start packing today A little bit more shopping and then that's it. We hope to have breakfast 'out' tomorrow at the local baker's and after that I hope OH will get a few hours sleep before we set off for the return journey. The time has just flown and sadly some of the things we wanted to do didn't get done due to ill health. I think we really need to pick a different time of year to visit. I wonder if we will be searched in Dover again. We have an interesting assortment of things in the back of the truck (a Ford Ranger with a covered back)which includes a number of fur coates that belonged to my mother. Should we get stuck somewhere, we won't be cold. Right, my sister should be with me soon bringing a nice hot cup of tea - I'll miss her in the mornings

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - didn't want to get out of my warm cosy bed but needs must

Nothing planned for today except look for alternative hosting for my website - but there's no rush as yet as it would involve a lot of editing and I've had enough of that lately!

Time for another mug of tea to gather strength.

Name:  Tango_Powys.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  9.6 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, have just been & had my hair done, Somer was so full of cold that he didn't venture out & now gather MIL also has the start of the cold, so she doesn't want to go to hairdressers this week. Am just hoping that I can avoid it.

Hope will get some scanning done this afternoon.

Meebo hope you don't need to use the fur coats to keep warm.

Lol, well as long as they don't find any stowaways under the coats Private Meebo you should be alright !

I've had real trouble sleeping this week, don't know what the matter is but I can't seem to switch my brain cell off ! Hope I'm not getting like my brother who really suffers badly with insomnia. The last time I looked at the clock it was 5.00am and then I dozed for a bit but was dreaming very vividly, I feel shattered today. This weather isn't helping either, we still have thick fog here, I can't see across the valley at all so it doesn't seem like the afternoon.

Don't talk to me about editing Private Mcc2, mutter, mutter, I still haven't finished and then I've got to start thinking what to do about moving my website too.

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning.The last few hours have arrived. The truck is almost packed, just need to put in our cases. Did I mention that nephew got my PC going? So now I have two that work. My sister and I spent a couple of hours yesterday going through mother's treasures. We ended up with things to be taken to a dealer, her pile, my pile and a recycling one. As we have breakfast out we plan to visit the dealer this morning. I hope he isn't going to be mean with the cash. I will now sign off till my next visit and from Friday morning meebo should be back on duty. Have a good day and behave

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - a tad foggy out here in Mid Wales so maybe that explains why a newbie got under the fence last night .......

If anyone's interested, I've found an alternative to host my Freepages family history website until Ancestry sorts Rootsweb out: https://www.biz.nf/ - http://www.annmcclean.co.nf/
    Still laughing about it as .nf denotes Norfolk Island in the Pacific!

Off to do a bit of editing......

Name:  Norfolk_Island_map_350.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  14.4 KB

Thread Information