Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Kettle's and 2nd pot of tea is made as I slept through the 1st one apparently!

Looks a tad frosty out there so stay warm and safe folks.

Think it's going to be a family history day today as I have a load of new notes/info to sift through and log.

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 48
Size:  54.0 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks for the cuppa Annie was very welcome, think its a day for staying warm & staying in if one can

Have managed the relists, & am going to try & list will be the 1st time this year.

Hope everyone is ok, on facebook they have put up that are village & quiet a few other villages in Somerset are going to be prone to The Aussi flue, so am hoping we will miss it, they say if you had the flu jab it should help so hope they are right.

Oh good I'll look forward to that then Lieutenant Maplegin, I've managed to get through the winter so far with just a slight sniffle so bound to get it !
    I'm glad my friend cancelled her dinner party as I think that's what she might be suffering from. Private Kite is that what you've got ? Make sure you rub plenty of that lard on your chest !

As if it wasn't cold enough already the Cadet and wife are now heading towards the Franz Josef glacier in New Zealand ... shivers at the thought ... trots off to the mess for something to warm herself up !

I am squirting first defence up my nose during the day and getting mike to do the same every time he goes out for his forced daily walk not sure if it works for flu but it can't hurt do do all you can.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt am pleased with my self have managed to list 15 so am pleased & will get some ready to scan tomorrow

Yes its frightening how bad this flu is,hope we all manage to steer clear of it, like you Sgt we have had the sniffles lets hope it only stays as that.

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle is on. Yes Sarge, I`ve got the Aussie flu and it`s ORRIBLE ! would not wish this on my worst enemy.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just about to make another mug of tea - thank you Red.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on. Yes Sarge, I`ve got the Aussie flu and it`s ORRIBLE ! would not wish this on my worst enemy.
    Hope you feel better soon as it doesn't sound very nice

Changing beds today - one way to keep warm with fighting with the duvet covers!

On another note - has anyone used Google Sites to build a website?

Oh dear I hope you get better soon Private Kite keep warm and I'll send reinforcements.
    (Just don't breathe in the direction of Bath !)

Changed my bunks yesterday Private Mcc2 and you are right about keeping the circulation going with the duvet covers ! Afraid I don't know what my website was built with as the oldest cadet did it for me so I don't have a clue.

Well done on the listing Lieutenant Maplegin you put me to shame as still in editing mode !

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well Sgt somer listed 8 as well have done the relists & now going to try an attack the scanning.

Red hope you will feel better soon, it sounds horrible, somer has a cold am hoping thats all it is.

Somer says Annie he hasn't built a webb sight either.

Those hardfaced scammers have had the cheek to ring me again, i let the go on for a bit wasting there phone call and was all nice and sweet and polite, you i have this and yes i have that but i don't under stand what you mean, there is a crack in your line and its affecting the BT server oh right what do you want me to do well type this into your computer, okay but I am not with BT well that's okay man we work for other companies as well, BT Technical department works for other companies, well you learn something new every day i didnt know that, do you do online banking madam i said I don't know, so was told to type such and such in to secure it, i then told him in no uncertain terms when to go and where to put his technical dept.

Thread Information