Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I have managed to do three email accounts so far and put them into outlook and that is itself a miracle, cant test them yet as emails as you know are not working, Mike son cant come and sort it because he came off his motorbike and smashed his ribs in, he didn't tell me he told Mike as he knows he would get a telling off as he still has his lung problem and i already had a go at him using the bike because of road fumes, well they no best dont they, that much so that he fell off. Mike is trying to fix the card reader that fell to bits as we tried to put the batteries in, i give up and as for green padlocks i am not looking i do not want to know

Your listings look alright Private Buttons as you haven't got anything linked to other sites. Your green padlocks are showing in the url.

I keep all my picture on my computer and ex drive I dont trust these picture holding sites.
    Bank now all sorted emails sorted and in outlook i hope just waiting for some email to come in to check them as i haven't used outlook before if they work I will delete thunderbird I now need a lg brandy, a valium, a cigarette and a lie down, i haven't changed my ebid password as i don't want to cock it up.

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope today will a good one. I think my cold has got better, but I am coughing more.I can't believe it is already Saturday - where is the time gone? We may try to finish our shopping today. I can then think about packing (I know I have another 4 days)Anyway, it sounds all calm outside, so maybe I will want to go out. Have an uneventful day

View madelaine's Feedback (+5871)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TanteGrete View Post
    Good morning! Hope today will a good one. I think my cold has got better, but I am coughing more.I can't believe it is already Saturday - where is the time gone? We may try to finish our shopping today. I can then think about packing (I know I have another 4 days)Anyway, it sounds all calm outside, so maybe I will want to go out. Have an uneventful day
    You still have time as it is lange Samstag, isn't it?
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Mornin' troops. Our meal got cancelled last night as one friend wasn't well and their daughter has to be induced today as she has Cholestasis ( I had never heard of this before ?!) but the baby is 38 and a half weeks so should be fine, fingers crossed.

Of course we ended up getting summoned to the mess by the neighbours so still had a sociable evening !

Right I had better start thinking about some healthy eating from today as my uniform buttons won't do up very well !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon one and all - had to go out this morning to return the faulty shredder and ended up staying out longer than originally intended. I'm now worn out and not planning on doing much this afternoon!

Have all a nice day.

It's her liver doing an impression of mine Sarge hopefully it will disappear after baby is born, her bile tubes are getting blocked and not emptying the liver of the bile it does sometimes happen just in the pregnancy but if it doesn't go then they should do a liver function test, fibroscan and an ultrasound, i hope it disappears after baby is born, finger crossed.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt think Sky have sorted things they were on the phone @7.50 this morning I was out with the dog, things so far seem ok so keeping fingers crossed.Thiugh Son in Worcester is having problems with them setting up his broadband, they have compensated him once & now they have messed it up again.

Seems very chilly again, but need to go & do MIL;s shopping, am sure half of it she doesn't need it.

Relists are done.

Forum Lurker
    Paderborn-Elsen, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
    View TanteGrete's Feedback (+6)
    All-About TanteGrete
    View TanteGrete's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, shopping for today done and we added a little walk to it. When we got home, we both lay on the bed and promptly fell asleep (OH still is sleeping)

Thread Information