Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Got my regulation short back and sides today at the army barbers and highlights so it will be nice to sit down and do nothing for a while.

Mind you I will have to brave the post office queue again afterwards as I had another direct hit yesterday and I've got all my own Christmas parcels and overseas cards to post.

Sorry to hear about the trapped nerve Private Mcc2, I know how painful that is.

oooooooooooooooooooops have been forgetting to do my relists again, just went to look and there are 7 pages to do, I am going to have to stick something to the sreen

View madelaine's Feedback (+5871)
    All-About madelaine
    View madelaine's Listings
    Forum Posts

I resign from the eBid army. Been out to celebrate the dog's 14th birthday - and found someone sniped 25 items... not really sniping, more like wholesale slaughter.
    Madelaine

4 shops for Cats Protection & Prospect Hospice
    My Postcard Shop
    BK Stamps for Philatelic listings
    & Yarnalong for craft patterns
    and
    Lotzabitz -anything that doesn't belong in one of the other shops.

Quote Originally Posted by madelaine View Post
    I resign from the eBid army. Been out to celebrate the dog's 14th birthday - and found someone sniped 25 items... not really sniping, more like wholesale slaughter.
    You're not allowed to resign Drill Sergeant Madelaine, I've got to have someone to keep the troops in trim with all the mince pies and christmas pudding around !
    You will just have to bite the bullet and take your potato peeler like a man ... um, I mean woman ! Just make sure that hole in the defenses is well blocked up.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Off to the canteen shortly for the usual kettle boiling etc. Then I shall have to get myself presentable to report to the hospital outpatient clinic. After that we will meet up with friends and have lunch. Don't expect to see me again til the early evening. Lunch will me a long and wet affair But lets start with breakfast

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - Flu jab today - hope it doesn't hurt or leave me with a sore arm.

Cards all written, stamped and labelled so can post on way down to the Surgery. Parking should be a bit easier as the library is closed today and I can use their mini-car park.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Press-delete.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  10.1 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, well have been & done all of our relists there were plenty as usual.

Sky goy came on time at 8.15 & has swapped it all over to Sky !Q lets hope it all works, was here an hour & all done, so am pleased. he said they are so busy that they are now making January appoinments for new boxes.

Well father in law should be home this afternoon, so thats good just hope he will stay home & be sensible. just been talking to MIL according to her she can't find a spare set of bedding & she says an eiderdown has gone missing so have suggested we get a quilt .Haven't seen eiderdown for sale any more so may have fun.

Hope to carry on writing Christmas cards today.

Ello troops. Sorry I'm late, didn't sleep at all well last night. Think it is the stress of trying to get everything done and worrying about this stupid trip. Wish I hadn't agreed to go now, I'm certainly not going to do this again next year at this time, my anxiety levels are through the roof, I shall be glad when the 25th is over and done with !

I managed to single handedly to clog up the post office again yesterday afternoon with all my Christmas stuff. That will teach 'em to get rid of a window !

I have hung up My knitting needles finally i managed to do 60 and raised £250 will be closing my giving page down at the weekend, my little hands cannot take anymore i woke up this morning with two little clenched fists that didnt want to un clench.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I have hung up My knitting needles finally i managed to do 60 and raised £250 will be closing my giving page down at the weekend, my little hands cannot take anymore i woke up this morning with two little clenched fists that didnt want to un clench.
    Well done buttons - time for a well earned rest.

Thread Information