Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community
Page 5603 of 5603 FirstFirst ... 460351035503555355935594559555965597559855995600560156025603
Results 56,021 to 56,025 of 56025

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Just had a text from Private Meebo. All went well with the operation and she says she is now going to get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Just had a text from Private Meebo. All went well with the operation and she says she is now going to get some sleep.
    Good to hear - thanks Becky.

Morning - looks a tad frosty out there after all that rain from the last few days.

The kettle is hot, tea is made and there's fresh bread for toasting. We seem to have run out of cereal, but there's porridge oats.

Did a bit more image link editing yesterday but got bored after a while so gave up and went back to listing!

Thanks for letting us know Beckie.

Mornin' troops I hope you are in fine fettle for the start of the YDC.

I'm so tired with all the editing and Christmas preparations that I just want to go back to bed but O/H is insisting we go into town this afternoon to do some shopping, mainly to get my Christmas present as I want a new coat.
    It's going to be heaving in there, what with black Friday and I think the Christmas market might have started too, so I'm not looking forward to the crowds.

I've got the 'girls' Christmas meal this evening too. The person that organised it this year has done it early because she was fed up with the Christmas menu prices and poor service. I can see her point but it does feel a bit strange doing it in November !

Ahem, hope they don't notice I lost another one yesterday !

Thread Information