Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

she's lovely it's the crap picture, i have some of these that came on the dolls but want some more but they are $70 plus tracked shipping from Brazil, so thought look alikes would be in order

View astral276's Feedback (+194)
    All-About astral276
    View astral276's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    she's lovely it's the crap picture.
    Well, it scared the bejeezers out of me first thing this morning. No wonder I seldom venture in here.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning from Snowdonia where it's dull and grey but should brighten up later.

Time for breakfast

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Same here Annie but it keeps threatening to rain, so won't venture out in the garden we did a bit yesterday in sunshine..

Am worried between us only had 3 relists today, am sure there will be more before the days out.

Sorry to here about the tyre blow Sgt glad they are fine. Hope you enjoy your peace & quiet.

Mornin' troops. Another happy day of endless editing photos and trying to sort out Christmas shopping on the cards. Pleased I don't have to go anywhere today as grey and grotty outside on the parade ground. If I have enough energy and rations in the cupboard I might even have a go at making the Christmas cake later ... we shall see.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning. Grey and cold here, not raining, but it looks as if it might. So washing will take over the spare room. Had a lovely day out the other side of London. In spite of leaving early to avoid the rush hour, I still caught it. It makes me happy not to have to do this every day

Welcome to the eBid barracks Private Adult. Please be aware you need to use the 'Plug your auctions' forum to advertise your items so you need to move your post above. You are allowed one thread there which can be bumped up every 24 hours.

I think i sould have stayed in bed done two listings both of them were wrong fixed them the found i had spelt color wronge, so have given up for the cay, oh gawd not look at this why wont my brain connect with my fingers

edited to say on second thoughts i think it is.

Good grief Private Kite, where have you been ? I was about to send out the MP to search for you as I thought you had gone AWOL !

Private Buttons at least you are attempting to lust ... erm list, spelling or no spelling, so well done soldier.
    It's more than I'm doing moving all the ruddy photos around.

The Christmas cake is made and has been dunked in brandy ! I also got a few presents wrapped so I can now work out what else I have to get. I wish O/H hadn't organised this trip to Portugal just before Christmas, I'm beginning to feel really stressed with it all especially as the Cadet and his wife are here for celebrations before the 25th as they will be going back to Surrey for Christmas day itself. So we will be having our meal on the 21st instead !

Thread Information