Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Aren't we all chirpy this morning

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good luck Buttons, hope they take some notice, these days think you have to complain to get anything sorted.
    Meebo, no how you feel, I would still love to see my Newest Granddaughter, but just can't get away & Somer isn't up to doing it in a day anymore.The driving that is) Luckly grandaughter keeps in touch via facebook, & the rest of the family by phone .

Somer got a phone call late yesterday afternoon from the Hospital, the bite on Mums hand is infected so needs to giver her a stronger antibiotic, so they want her in there for 2pm today then we will see Dad, I phoned this morning & they gave him the phone as his nurse was busy. He is waiting for the results of all the scans he has had, they should be there today.

Right am now going to do relists we both managed a bit of listing yesterday.

Ello troops I had a sleepless night. Having just gone to my friends funeral last week I had the news yesterday that my mum's best friend has now died. She was in her 90's so had done well but I just feel sad that it's the end of that generation.

Hope you get your proper army pay Private Buttons. Sometimes it's like trying to get blood out of a stone with the authorities.

Crikey it seems quiet at the moment, or is it just me and you are not admitting anything to your Old Sergeant Major for fear of the potato peeler ?!

yes sarge it is but the lady seemed quite confident, ( i cant say i am )
    Meebo I was up at 6.30 to get Mike ready for hospital transport to rick him up at 7. 30 and they finally arrived at gone 9.30.
    Hope everything goes well at the hospital Pam. they must think you are a couple of servants, could they not have sent a nurse out to give more antibiotics. my little eyes are closing,

Mornin' troops. In a grumpy mood this morning so you had better watch out ! I'm meant to be having a new mattress delivered from Dreams and on their website they state that they will contact you before the delivery to give you a time slot - which they haven't. Their office isn't open until 9.00am and the delivery times are from 7.00am so I was forced to get up at 6.00am just in case they arrived early. Sods law they probably won't come now until this afternoon.

We are meant to be having friends round for drinks this evening too so I'm going to be shattered !

Just to cap it all someone dared to leave a bomb in disguise in my shop yesterday too !
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 10th November 2017 at 08:15 AM.

was trying to post all day yesterday but it kept telling me my token had expired, anyway mike came back from the hospital with the bad news that his eyes are not going to recover from the bleed, they will now only get worse and not better but they gave him another injection anyway to keep them as good as they can, up to now we have kept being told it would improve but as it turns out sadly not.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, buttons, that is sad. The treatment may give Mike time to get used to his limitations, though it will be hard. Sarge, I have lost one this morning after a lengthy conversation via email with the buyer in Jordan. It is even paid for, so his English must be so bad that he doesn't understand the words window shopping only

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all from a sunny Mid Wales - and as luck would have it, my parcel delivery which was quoted as being between 7.30am & 9pm was delivered 5 mins ago! So I can relax now......

The Old Sailor had his flu jab yesterday - just hope it doesn't affect him like last year's did.

Sorry to hear about Mike, buttons - just hope Social Services, etc. get their act together now for you both.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sorry Buttons about Mikes eye, hope the injection will help

Well have managed to do yesterday relists this morning.

Really everything seems against us When we got back decided it should be warm but the heating wasn't working, so now the engineer is hear but whether hell manage before we have to get Mum to DRs practice to have her arm treated.

Then to add to it heard from the hospital N's Dad decoded to get out of bed to go to the loo & he was suppose to press buzzer but know he didn't & managed to knock his self & has a bruise so they rang to tell us then N spoke to him & he said he had got told off, they are going to move him soon to stroke rehab hospital which is further than everyaway.

So time to see how heating is & get ready for the Drs.

Thread Information