Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

found out why the car was soaking the rear driver side door wasnt closing properly have told himself it needs vaxing to dry it out properly put no, just put papers down that will do it and i an thinking yes and the floor will rust, the steering wheel if full off brown gunge I assume from mechanics hands and the seat belt is going to have to be taken out and shoved in daz or something, don't know what to to about the seat, another problem is with my being a trite short the seat belt goes across my neck before it hits my boobs and i had a pale lemon t shirt on so you can imagine what i looked like and my hands were black, the reception through fits of laughter said i think you had better come and use the washroom. 5ft bumble bee

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, buttons - it can only happen to you!

Do hope you can get the car sorted out and cleaned up. I remember having to clean up spilt milk in our car years ago - the smell was with us for yonks.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on and the bonfire is ready!!
    Thank you!

Think I've adapted to the clock change in the mornings with not having to leap out of bed as I've mis-read my clock

Off out for lunch later with the extended family - will be noisy, but good to catch up + a Skype with Canada for grandson's 5th birthday..

Have all a good day.

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on and the bonfire is ready!!

Thank you Private Kite, I hope you have made some progress with destoning ?
    I have ordered the artillery to put on a show for us this evening to go with the bonfire.

Hopefully I should be getting a Skype this evening too Private Mcc2 now the Cadet is in New Zealand. Isn't technology wonderful, just think only thirty years ago you were lucky to get a postcard instead of emails, Skype and YouTube videos ! Mind you our Sky T.V. has broken down, we can still get the menu but no signal, and they were meant to be coming today to fix it but are now not coming until next Sunday.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Guess what Somers Dad back in hospital we got call at 7am Gwen thought he'd just fallen but in fact had a mini stroke, spent the morning in A&E & they have admitted him again, so as somer said we are off again, anyway tomorrow they will check everything out & decide on a plan of action, he was due for a bladder scan tomorrow so they are going to send him for that still. Just as we thought we would be able to spend more time listing stock this happens again, So as you can imagin we are all on tenderhooks again for the phone to go.

I have done the relsits for us both, & will try to keep them going.

Oh no so sorry Pam and somer, but you have to stop somewhere somer and you are not fit enough to keep going through this something is going to give, they need more help and you two need a break XXXX

Oh dear Lieutenant Maplegin, so sorry to hear your news. It really sounds like some care home places might be needed soon. It's just not fair on you and Corporal Somerset with your own health issues.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Pam (and Nigel) I hope things will get sorted quickly. Nigel's parents just have to accept that they can't manage on their own and you cannot be the care giver - at least not all the time. We had to lay down the law on occasions with Clive's mum. Right, I am off to the canteen now to make tea and coffee. I slept late again (til 6) so need to catch up on a few things today

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Up and ready for my long journey home. Have a busy day tomorrow as well. Hope everyone is well and coping.
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Thread Information