Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Never mind the coffee beans Private Meebo, just top it up with more 'special' ingredient as I had a harrowing day yesterday.

I hate driving and I hate funerals but had to go to my friend's funeral on my own as O/H was working. Still I made it and got back in one piece but it was a sad day.

Have had some success about tracking down the owner of the letters that the maritime museum in Cornwall were inquiring about (see #55796) and spoke to the bloke on the phone this morning. He thinks the originals went to the maritime museum in Greenwich so I have passed his phone number on to the lady that was doing the detective work ! Miss Marple eat your heart out !

Private Mcc2 what are you doing using the 's' word when my things have been closely guarded for the last few days ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, Well have done our relist this morning & sorted that out.

Yesterday got worse, Nigels Dad rang theat Mum had been bitten badly by the rescued cat, anyway went over to find her naf in a mess took her to Drs saw the paramedic & they dressed & told her not to get it wet or anything & take it easy, anyway, the cat we new had a brain tumer & she was keeping it as long as possible, anyway we then had to take the cat put to sleep, so Mum has to take Anti biotics for a week, so our plans for listing yesterday went up in smoke & now we are told Dad has to have a scan on Monday so we need to take him to Yeovil, hope some how to get some listing done.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Hi, Well have done our relist this morning & sorted that out.

Yesterday got worse, Nigels Dad rang theat Mum had been bitten badly by the rescued cat, anyway went over to find her naf in a mess took her to Drs saw the paramedic & they dressed & told her not to get it wet or anything & take it easy, anyway, the cat we new had a brain tumer & she was keeping it as long as possible, anyway we then had to take the cat put to sleep, so Mum has to take Anti biotics for a week, so our plans for listing yesterday went up in smoke & now we are told Dad has to have a scan on Monday so we need to take him to Yeovil, hope some how to get some listing done.
    Oh dear you are having a time of it Lieutenant Maplegin and Corporal Somerset.
    Have some chill time with Cadet Malcolm under the sea in Fiji
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A2iv4QFRPU&t=2s
    They also posted this from their time in Canada which you might like to see Private Mcc2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl6bNz_qmUI

I think they have now just arrived in New Zealand.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Nigel and Pam, I know just how you must feel. Now I am off to the canteen . so coffee and tea will be waiting in ca 5 minutes

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - a bit damp out there after overnight rain so staying in the warm for now.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    They also posted this from their time in Canada which you might like to see Private Mcc2
    Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl6bNz_qmUI

I think they have now just arrived in New Zealand.

Thanks for the link Becky - not an area we visited, but similar to ones we did! Most of the places we visited in September are now under 15+cm of snow!

A lot of listing to do today as I found a missing batch of trading cards yesterday that I thought had long gone to the charity shop!

Nigel & Pam - I do hope you get things sorted out. I know with my father there is going to come a time when carers will have to be called in as I can only do so much.

Moony I think smoking something strange would be a good idea round here at the moment why does everything go wrong at once please, even a trip to the dentist went T up yesterday starting with getting in the car that was soaking wet inside and I got to the dentist covered in oil, why I don't know, i can only assume that the seat belt had been worn by the mechanic at the garage got wet and i got covered in oil, i looked like one of the B&W minstrels gone wrong, the place was packed and everyone was laughing,Then after booking in after 10 mins we were told there would be over an hour wait, Mike could not sit for an hour after his trip down the stairs so we ended up coming home to find something else had gone wrong that we weren't aware of and i cant mention on here.
    Sorry about Nigels mom and the cat ( poor both of them). I have got my pjs on and am staying in them today.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Buttons feel so sorry for you, Nigel says the mind boggles as whar has happened now.

Have been over N's parents with shopping she wanted , to me her hand is a mess checked to see she is taking her tablets, think it will a trip back to Drs or hospital, Dad had decided to stay in bed carers had been & he didn't want to get up, then as Mum was coming to sit with us he wanted to get up, in the end N had to go & help him up & get dressed, so its silly & they say they don't want more care. In the end we left them to it, they said they were ok, now half expecting the phone to go again.

Sgt glad you are getting all these updates over there honeymoon, where are they spending Christmas.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Forgot, have done all the relists & did manage to do 8 listings in between everything else.

AS for a holiday we could do with one hopeflly we will get a break in the spring.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post

Sgt glad you are getting all these updates over there honeymoon, where are they spending Christmas.

Think they will still be in New Zealand Lieutenant Maplegin, as far as I know they are there until sometime in March and then they move on to Australia. They are buying a camper van to tour all over the country and then selling it just before they leave. They have work permits for New Zealand so hope to pick up some farm or bar work while they are there. They will be staying with a cousin of mine at some point.

I didn't want to get up this morning. Went for a meal at friend's house and drank rather a lot of wine.
    I would appreciate some sawdust on the parade ground today !

Private Buttons I am pleased to see you are taking your camouflage seriously even on a trip to the dentist !

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt hope the head is ok.

Am just going to list a few bits.

Hope Sgt the youngsters will be able get some work to keep the pennies rolling in.

Thread Information