Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I put it in medical research as the do fund that as well and go to all the meetings regarding liver treatments and advice at them ( Robert Wearing his Kilt may i add )
    Blame the spell check for the spelling mistake.

View sucadot's Feedback (+845)
    All-About sucadot
    View sucadot's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    I put it in medical research as the do fund that as well and go to all the meetings regarding liver treatments and advice at them ( Robert Wearing his Kilt may i add )
    Good idea!
    [SIGPIC]
    view my listings here

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Looking good [PM on it's way]

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Name:  Good_Morning_16.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  15.9 KB

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning Annie, think every one is hiding from this weather it just doesn't seem to make its mind up.

Hope everyone is ok, We are both full of aches & pains, but just have to plod.

Ello troops I was out early on the parade ground today. Went to the big car boot sale at Castle Coombe, it was really busy, think my arms have stretched three inches with the amount of pottery I bought and lugged around ! Got some bargains as it was end of season. Think a well deserved 'special' coffee is in order, now where is my aide de camp Meebo ?

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I am here, but not for long. We had our flu jabs yesterday and mine included the pneumonia one. Last night my arm started to hurt and this morning I felt so bad I went back to bed. And slept til now. Will probably go back to bed after I have eaten something. Still, from now on it will only be the flu vaccination.

sorry Sarge...... I got another 6 new bombs waiting to go off. All my bombs (and sales) from today and yesterday are shipping postcards for some reason and to 3 different buyers!!!! (including the bidding wars)

Forum Newbie
    View meagher184's Feedback (+95)
    All-About meagher184
    View meagher184's Listings
    Forum Posts

I folks I sell on ebid usa. Can anyone tell me from their experience, if I list at least 1000 items I will have a greater chance at daily sales? I am selling new merchandise that I am drop shipping from other suppliers and no not from China.
    Thanks very much.
    Randy

Quote Originally Posted by somersethedge View Post
    sorry Sarge...... I got another 6 new bombs waiting to go off. All my bombs (and sales) from today and yesterday are shipping postcards for some reason and to 3 different buyers!!!! (including the bidding wars)

Good grief Corporal Somerset get a grip on those defences otherwise I shall be forced to get you to do that tiling Lieutenant Maplegin has been waiting years for !

Quote Originally Posted by meagher184 View Post
    I folks I sell on ebid usa. Can anyone tell me from their experience, if I list at least 1000 items I will have a greater chance at daily sales? I am selling new merchandise that I am drop shipping from other suppliers and no not from China.
    Thanks very much.
    Randy
    Welcome to the eBid army barracks Private Meagher always pleased to see a new recruit. You will always get more of a chance of those blighters pinching your listings if you list lots Private Meagher !

More variety on the site is also good but you need to make your presence felt as this is a smaller platoon then on the other side so some work on your part will be required if you don't want to pay the huge fees elsewhere. You could make a start with filling in your about me page then let the world know you have joined the eBid ranks.

After you have achieved that there is the little matter of your induction drink in the mess, buying Sergeant Major Cornish a triple gin and tonic is usually the custom !

Thread Information