Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I have been sewing for the past hour. Sadly I have to wait till after 5 before I can indulge in anything other than water. I just don't know why I woke so early today. Still, I have done a bit of work for my quilt. I don't want it to turn in a UFO from a work in progress. Today I must do some ironing. I think OH is running out of shirts

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Nice to have you home annie X
    Beginning to feel the aftereffects of being up so early - raging headache and lethargy

Mornin' troops. Good to have you back Private Mcc2, I've put out seven potato peelers for each day of the week ! It's funny you have just got back and today the Cadet is on his way to Vancouver. Not quite sure where he is staying, I think they might be getting a ferry to Tuwanek but I know they have a log cabin hired somewhere and hope to do a day trip to Vancouver island.

Off to have a blood test soon.

They are going to check my vitamin B12 levels because of my wonky balance - and before you say it, no it's not too many trips to the mess !

Private Meebo do you ever sleep ?! I'm beginning to be suspicious, should I be telling the QM to buy in vast quantities of garlic and extra wooden tent stakes ?!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, I do sleep, Sarge, but sadly often not enough. I should be doing more exercise, I suppose.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well managed to list 3 today before taking fatherin law for his check up in Yeovil, & then Mother in Law wanted to go to the supermarket so the afternoon just went, It takes longer each time to take her shopping, as she wanders in the opposite way, than where she should be , still we managed it, & got them safely home.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Hope the new day will be a good one. I managed to sleep til 4 today, so that is an improvement. I have been working on a bracelet (a nice quiet occupation) and am pleased with the progress. Not sure what today will bring. I have no plans beyond breakfast. Will go to the canteen next to prepare it. See you around

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Made it to about 5.30 am this morning - and it's a horrible foggy, damp morning out there. Tea is made and fresh supplies were obtained yesterday so plenty to choose from for breakfast.

Brought back some Canadian bacon which we opened last night to have with egg & chips - absolutely delicious - even better with a drop of Maple syrup!

Time for another mug of tea. Have all a good day.

Mornin' troops.
    O.K. own up who locked me out of the barracks ? I switched on this morning to find I was logged out of the forums, I had to break my way back in !

Managed to get all the grass cut on the parade ground yesterday and list some things for the YDC so achieved something. The sun is shining at the moment so will try and get some pruning done this afternoon.

Lieutenant Maplegin I know it is very tempting but you really shouldn't try and lose Corporal Somerset's mum in the supermarket !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon, we went & viewed the auction today, there are some nice PC's in there but would add a lot to my collection as there as some nice ones of my home town, so will wait & see what happens we are suppose to be going to it on Friday, Family permitting.

I also have been & done a bit in the garden there always seems something to cut back.

Am afraid somer has gone for asleep, so can listen to the radio & hope to do a little listing before time for dinner. Have done both of our relists so another job done.

Thread Information