Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    when I looked up 'threaded' none of the explanations refer to what I had done.
    There are lots of You Tube videos on how to thread your own face. Looks painful Private Meebo, think I would rather go over Drill Sergeant Madelaine's assault course !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It isn't really painful, Sarge, No different from waxing. And now a hearty good morning. It;s going to be a busy day as we are having lunch guests. So a bit of cleaning is on the agenda before cooking. But first breakfast. So I'll be shortly putting the kettle on for my tea and prep the coffee machine. Might get to list something before doing that, We will see

Laurencekirk, Aberdeenshire, United Kingdom
    View Maelbrigda's Feedback (+2605)
    All-About Maelbrigda
    View Maelbrigda's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. woke up and my blood sugars are really low so i had to eat. Cereal and craisins - delish
    Simply Handmade all my handmade items
    Maelbrigda's Bits and Pieces For Clothing and Jewellery, Ornaments, Odds & Ends & Much More
    Craft Store Crafty bits & pieces. Patterns, Card, Yarn, Stamps and more
    Books, Blu Rays, DVD's, CD's and Vinyl Records
    https://www.ebid.net/uk/stores/The-Pagan-Tree

Please have a look. I combine postage wherever possible.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope you are feeling better now.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Evening all

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning , Pennie hope your Blood sugars are ok, somer was just saying he had grenola ceral during the evening & oit sent his blood sugar to very high, so has decieded not to do that again.

Yesterday we were awol as had my check up with oncolgy & all was well have to have another 2 years of them & carry on with the tablets. we before that went to the charity shop & Tesco's was nice to browse around as wasn't very busy, also managed to eat at tesco's so didn't have to cook last night.

Glad Sgt you heard from the cadet, sorry to here buttons about your friends Mum, hope all will be well by now.

'Ello troops. Got a dental check up and hygienist appointment today, then my eBid buyer should be turning up at some point to collect his item. I shall have my lecture prepared about window shopping only and preserving our precious listings !

Managed to cut another two sacks of brambles yesterday between the showers and now have a load of prickles stuck in my fingers ! I don't know about threading Private Meebo, I shall be needling later today to get them out !

Just editing to say beware the scammers are still going. I had another echeque last night for nearly £3,000 which Paypal cancelled and this morning I got one of those fake emails pretending to be from Paypal. I forwarded to Paypal but they actually refused it and sent a message saying that it had something nasty attached and to delete it straight away.
    Last edited by cornishmaid1961; 14th September 2017 at 10:48 AM.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good afternoon, all. The wind we had yesterday tore down a trellis with clematis vines off the side of the house. Philpott had put it up last autumn, with big bolts into the wall, etc. Surprised it came down. Now have to figure out how to get it back up without destroying the vines.

My daughter went to have eyebrows threaded once while I was visiting, so I had it done, too. It was different than I had imagined, but quick and quite painless, really. Would do it again if I had more for eyebrows! lol
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    'Ello troops. Got a dental check up and hygienist appointment today, then my eBid buyer should be turning up at some point to collect his item. I shall have my lecture prepared about window shopping only and preserving our precious listings !

Managed to cut another two sacks of brambles yesterday between the showers and now have a load of prickles stuck in my fingers ! I don't know about threading Private Meebo, I shall be needling later today to get them out !

Just editing to say beware the scammers are still going. I had another echeque last night for nearly £3,000 which Paypal cancelled and this morning I got one of those fake emails pretending to be from Paypal. I forwarded to Paypal but they actually refused it and sent a message saying that it had something nasty attached and to delete it straight away.
    I have also had a fake email pretending to be from Paypal. My mail server refused to allow me to forward it to Paypal as Paypal advises. I have reported it to Spamcop and told Paypal about it.

Quote Originally Posted by tony41 View Post
    I have also had a fake email pretending to be from Paypal. My mail server refused to allow me to forward it to Paypal as Paypal advises. I have reported it to Spamcop and told Paypal about it.
    I've never had one like that before usually I can just send them on to Paypal. It was obviously something nasty as it made my email jam up for a few seconds. I'm pleased Microsoft did a big security update last night. This is what Paypal said.

Thanks for contacting PayPal and sending us the suspicious email you received.

We have identified malicious content in the email you sent to us and have blocked that email from our systems.

If you haven’t done so already, please delete the email. Thanks again for contacting us and letting us know about this fake email. You can visit our Help Center to learn more about spoof and how to protect yourself from scams.

Thread Information