Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

And the sun has gone and hid away behind a big grey cloud

Think my holiday notice will go on today as have lots to do and don't want to get too distracted and start forgetting things.

Still sorting through Dad's books - a few listed here on eBid already; the rest will probably go to the Wales Air Ambulance charity shop due to size & weight.

Time for breakfast and another mug of tea. Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, Well its fine so far but they are threatening us with showers & then heavy rain tomorrow.

Well relists are done & am just going to do a bit of listing

Thank you for the special coffee Private Kite ... should tide me over until I can get to the mess later !
    O/H is muttering things about going to Frome this afternoon so I just hope the rain holds off.

Tut, only the first of the month and I got a direct hit in the early hours this morning from 'down under' but they sneaked off with an item for their daughter in London. I wasn't even out of my bunk !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just a quick hallo to say I am back in the country. But as we are off to Bournemouth on Thursday for the weekend, I am staying off duty till Tuesday. Might have sorted some pics by then so you can see how much I had to endure

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Just a quick hallo to say I am back in the country. But as we are off to Bournemouth on Thursday for the weekend, I am staying off duty till Tuesday. Might have sorted some pics by then so you can see how much I had to endure
    Name:  welcomeback_205.jpg
Views: 40
Size:  11.3 KB

Hi all.

Hope everyone is doing OK.

On the eBid front, I've had some "weirdness" going on. Two cases where eBid flagged buyer as potential problem and one who purchased (I think that they purchased before they read the listing and it appears that they have now have departed for the proverbial hills of NPB land).

Husband is out of town. I'm trying to get some things done that I have difficulty getting done when he's home (he's retired and a homebody like me, so we see a lot of each other). He's a great help and does all kinds of things around the house, but there are some things that I need the house to myself to get them sorted through and cleaned up. If that makes sense. (I'm not complaining. I've been married before so have a frame of reference, and I got very lucky this time around. We're a couple of introverts with personalities that work in a partnership.)

Lots of rain this morning. I'm glad I picked all those berries yesterday when it was nice outside. Now, I'm off to do some more cleaning and organising. Maybe I'll play piano for a while. I'm tired of listening to the news. I try to stay informed as much as my nerves can stand, but things are getting on my last nerve.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi all relists done & its raining well here,

Did manage to list 11 Sgt yesterday & hopefully I can do some more soon.

Private Meebo ! Sooooo good to see you back safely and can't wait to hear about all your sorties !
    Went to Frome yesterday and while I was away I got attacked again. Who was on guard duty ? ... she said looking round accusingly !

While looking for some things for pinterest last night I came across a voice recording of my old woodwork teacher Don Battershill ( I am still using a wooden spatula that I made in his class !) talking about the time he taught at one of the old secondary schools in Helston that closed in 1972 when all the schools went comprehensive. At the end he mentions some of the other staff and one was a Mr Hadwin who had been my form teacher in my second year at the comprehensive and something I never knew about him was that he was pulled off the beach at Dunkirk. How weird to find that out just a few days after I watched the film ! I'll put the link on as Private Tropical might like to hear a good Cornish accent again !
    http://cornishmemory.com/item/HGS_053

Well done on the listing Lieutenant Maplegin and good to hear Private Gold will have plenty of time to list now her O/H is away !

Thread Information