Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post
    Groups with far too many rules and considered I was was spamming with the YDC posts.
    I can't imagine that you would doing any spamming. Good grief again.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettles freshly boiled + there's toast, muesli and cornflakes; oh, and oranges for juicing if you so wish.

Got a strange one - 4 charity sales to same buyer who appears to be in Australia but to send to their parent in S.Wales for their birthday - but Paypal are reviewing the payment!
    And I was hoping to get it posted today by Special Delivery as the goods are wanted for Saturday. We shall see......

My Vietnam buyer hasn't paid up so another NPB.

Time for another mug of tea whilst I peruse my 'To Do List'

Maybe they haven't got their debit / credit card confirmed Private Mcc2 and the different delivery address has flagged alarm bells with Paypal ? ... But then again what are you doing losing four listings ? I will have the potato peeler ready just in case !

I'm on cat feeding duty again for the neighbours. The stupid female still won't come for her food, you would think she would be used to me by now. Both of them came running up the garden when they heard the door open last night but as soon as she saw me she ran off, the other one is fine. It's funny I seem to get the same reaction with the troops ... can't think why ?!

Going to have my short back and sides this afternoon, and a few highlights, in preparation for the cadet's wedding.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hope your trip Sgt to the hairdressers goes well, glad you managed to go out with the cadet last night.

Am afraid somer was to late in getting down to YDC told him try harder for next month.

Did some listing yesterday & will do a few more in a minuet.

Have been & filled our garden bin again, doesn't seem to take long

We certainly are having a mixture of weather today.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - after a night of blustery wind and rain we have a bit of sunshine in Welsh Wales. Tea is made BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Maybe they haven't got their debit / credit card confirmed Private Mcc2 and the different delivery address has flagged alarm bells with Paypal ? ... But then again what are you doing losing four listings ? I will have the potato peeler ready just in case !
    Paypal approved the payment exactly 24 hours after it was made so the packet has gone by Special Delivery - and I got wonderful feedback as a result. Just hope the buyer's Mum likes her pressies

Glad I don't have to go into town today as with all the through traffic leaving the Royal Welsh Show + the weekend traffic that we usually get, the place will be gridlocked Took himself over an hour to get home last night instead of his usual 20 mins or so. Will be so glad when the bypass is finished and open.

Disgraceful Private Mcc2 and there was me thinking you had bribed Paypal to help protect those precious listings !
    It's just as well Private Meebo is still away otherwise you would have had more spuds to peel !

Am now a lot blonder after my visit to the army barber ... (yes I am prepared for the rude comments !
    )

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post

Am now a lot blonder after my visit to the army barber ... (yes I am prepared for the rude comments !
    )
    Better get the drinks in then !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning all, can't decided what the weather is going to do.

We have just had a panic phone call at 10to 9 from somers Dad, they have run out of Bird food & the guy can't deleiver untill Monday , so can we get some today as they haven't fed the birds for 3 days, Why they didn't ask yesterday when we took MIL shopping, she even enjoyed it, we only went to supermarkets. but it got her out for a while, So am afraid listing has to wait.

Relists done , & will sort out when we are back for the next lot of listing.

Lol, now you're talking my language Private Books ! I can drink that while I'm listening to 'Foxy Lady' on my YDC Jimi Hendrix CD ... but then again maybe it had better be 'Purple Haze' ! !!!

Oh dear sorry to hear you are being rushed off your feet again Lieutenant Maplegin with demands from the oldies, I know what it's like !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Tea's made, etc.

Debating whether to put another Holiday Notice on for next weekend or just to leave things as they are while we're off gallivanting to meet our new grandaughter + her big brother & parents Amelia is now 7 months old and the proud owner of one shiny new tooth - and loves her food!

Time for another mug of tea

Name:  My_mug_1.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  54.0 KB

Thread Information