Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Thanks Annie for putting kettle on was ready for it having walked the dog at 7.45 this morning wa very warm out there, so was gratefull for a cuppa as Somer was still asleep, he got up just after 10am still feeling tired.

Hope everyone is ok.

Am off to have my nails done, soon which will be good then next Tuesday its barber for us both.

Ello troops. Glad you are back Private Mcc2. I wonder how Private Meebo is getting on with the heat and mosquitos in Belize ?! I hope she is alright and having a good time.

Slowly plodding my way through my listings removing the Photobucket speed dials !
    Got another sack of hedge cut yesterday and just debating if I have enough energy to cut the grass.
    I don't know why you bother to have your nails done Lieutenant Maplegin you know you will just break them again on the assault course !

Good morning. More cleaning to be done today. Destroying old records and trying to organise the store room. Lost one. Listed three. Where on earth does the time go?

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FirstGreenIsGold View Post
    Where on earth does the time go?
    You can say that again - and it gets worse as you get older !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettles hot ......

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thanks Annie glad you were around to put the kettle on was ready for a drink as somer slept in again, We got woken with thunder & lightening, didn't last long, also there was some rain but loooking at the ground you wouldn't beleive it..

Overcast here & threatening rain again,

Just hoping the roads will be ok as have to take Somers Dad to hospital appoinment, which happens to be on a trading estate, next week we have to take him again & the normal road to get to Yeovil is being closed for drainage work this is the main A30 the detore shown for lorries ect is 35 miles & going to be closed for a week, at the end of it they are not resurfacing it till next year.

Ello troops. The thunder woke me up too Lieutenant Maplegin. At least we didn't have it as bad as poor Coverack down in Cornwall yesterday. I was there in April on my birthday, glad I wasn't there with the flooding yesterday ! At least nobody was hurt so that is a relief.

Managed to get the grass cut yesterday and a sack of hedge cut and nearly expired from the heat. I certainly needed a wash by the time I came in !

Going out for a meal in Bath this evening as discovered some vouchers that someone had given us for Christmas so had better use them before they expire.

first lot of results back, my thyroid is now to quote gp " way over active and running far to fast for my body so now back on those horrible pils now waiting for other results, boy do i have a busy life 4th appointment coming up tomorrow but this is for Mike, i haven't got any oomph left to drive again tomorrow Name:  big-bed-smiley.gif
Views: 24
Size:  8.1 KB me very soon.

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle on!
    Thank you ! In great need of my mugs of tea this morning as can hardly keep my eyes open after a good night's sleep.

Changed my 'office' around yesterday to help find 'SOLD' items more easily instead of having to move boxes of books all the time. BTW, discovered more items to list that had got hidden under the piles/boxes. Must get my YDC items up as well.

Sorry Sarge but losted 4 more yesterday [that's 10 since Monday!] and the potatoes don't need peeling as the Pembrokeshire Earlies are here

Thread Information