Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Have a good time Private Mcc2.

Good to see you reporting in Private Gold I need all the troops I can get. Gulp ... what am I going to do without Private Meebo and Private Mcc2 ? Private Buttons and Corporal Somerset I might have to come and drag you off your sick beds !

Private Kite get that kettle on and bottle out of the cupboard - that has priority over lard !

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    View redkiteshoard's Feedback (+3018)
    All-About redkiteshoard
    View redkiteshoard's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cornishmaid1961 View Post
    Private Kite get that kettle on and bottle out of the cupboard - that has priority over lard !
    Sorry Sarge, early report to sick bay.I am at present flying my tramadol light aircraft, looking for a place to land!

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Sorry Sarge, early report to sick bay.I am at present flying my tramadol light aircraft, looking for a place to land!
    Private Kite it's about time you put those stones down. Just don't drop them on my army boots !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, today seems the weather can't make its mind up, anyway have done the relists, & now going to try & do some listing again.

Annie hope you enjoy your trip in MH also manage to find some wine.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Kettle on, hope everyone is ok,

Just done our relists & now will list a few before we take N's Mum to a fete at the local cottage hospital & then she has just informed me she needs shopping as well, so that will bre the afternoon gone.

morning, i am managing to keep up with my relists sarge, got a clinic appointment for Monday, bloods on Tuesday, Mike has eye clinic on thursday and me GP on friday, every one early morning appointments, what i want to know is why is it everyone else can get appointments in the afternoon, by the end of next week i think i will be in a heap on the floor, oh and Mikes filling has fallen out, he asked could we fit an appointment in so I told him what to do with his teeth.

Lol, what a busy social life you lead Private Buttons ! I hope all goes well for you and Mike.

Fuming that Photobucket have messed up all my listings. I've emailed Cadet Huw to see if he can design me a replacement 'Join eBid' badge and a template for my about me page that I can host from my own website instead. I think I will have to beg General Gazza to take off what has been destroyed as I don't feel confident enough to bulk edit out the code. I would probably end up destroying all my listings !

It's been one of those mornings. I got stuck down at the post office (don't worry it wasn't anything from here - had a hit on the website), a huge full sized coach from Nottingham had driven down the narrow road and got wedged trying to turn around in the tiny square by the post office. Lord knows what it was doing there ?! It blocked the traffic in all directions so I couldn't get out of my parking space for about ten minutes. In the end a bus driver got off his bus and went to help the coach driver and managed to get it out of the way. I don't know how he will get back to the main road though as the exit road from the square is very narrow with cars parked on each side. I expect a few people will be missing wing mirrors later today !

Good morning all. I'm up bright and early this morning and am enjoying my coffee. The weather forecast is for a hot and sunny day. I expect that yard work (grass cutting and the like) will be on the agenda today. The thrift shop is open this morning so will take a trip by there to see if there are any goodies to add to my hoard.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Afternoon - now we've got wifi sorted out i can keep a eye on things

After overnight rain, we have a sunny, but cool and breezy afternoon and we're busy doing nothing with wine glass in hand.

All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad alls well Annie, glad Wifi ok so you wonr loose touch, hope weather stays ok for you tonight here it keeps trying to rain,

Went to a nice fete today at local hospital & tomorrow we hope to be fine & will go to car boot, its good as it starts at 10am which seems to apeal to a lot of people.

Did list & so did somer before we went out.

Thread Information