Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Got the plumber here at the moment and have now got a stopcock fitted for the supply upstairs. We are hoping that it's not the shower after all but the water feed into the toilet which would be a lot simpler. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Got to go and meet SIL from train station this afternoon so hoping the heavens won't open then !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope it won't be quite as warm as yesterday, or I won't get any work done. Off to make tea and coffee shortly and let Barney out into the garden. I gave him a bath yesterday, so I expect I am still in his bad books. Otherwise it's the last clothes wash before going away, and I must sort at least one box of books, so I can move the box off the landing. I probably won't be able to move much in my room by the time I have finished. I also need to finish the YDC bracelet. I still haven't got the rings I ordered, but found another supplier and those arrived yesterday. So a busy day, I think. Enjoy the sunshine

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all. It's lovely and cool here at the moment but there are some funny looking grey clouds in the distance. Could do with a bit of prolonged, light rain for the garden as everything is looking rather parched.

No losses to report and still slowly adding new items to help keep the numbers up.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Canary_Islands (2).jpg
Views: 41
Size:  58.9 KB

Mornin' troops just a quick report as SIL is here and is already over-active in my kitchen emptying my dishwasher despite my protests so I had better make the effort to go and do something !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Relists done, & have done 4 listings this morning

Still very warm here, its the local school fete today & the village fete tomorrow, so hope it stays fine, will have a look & see if any gooodies around.

Hope everyone is coping with the heat

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Lots of new stuff added and re-lists done...and I have the photo of me working as evidence

Name:  4b98f66ee68412c3918a2d78859ef598.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  11.4 KB

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Moonie, you look so efficient. I have been floor cleaning this morning. And there is more to do. If I don't do it early, it won't get done and I only have today and tomorrow! I have coffee and tea made and there is some coffee in the fridge for iced coffee later. It might just keep me going today. I still haven't tackled the books. I am so easily sidetracked I finished the YDC bracelet yesterday and I thought I'll take a photo of the completed set. Shock - one earring had disappeared! So I then cleared everything under my desk in case it had fallen down. it's amazing what I found, but not the earring. So I resigned myself to make another. As I sat in front of my work mat, there it was in full view. I could almost hear it snicker. So now it is all ready to hand over to Hurry on Monday night. I might not get much sleep, but it'll be worth it. . Back to my Hoover. I think it is calling, or maybe it is OH.

Well done on your efforts Private Moon, Private Mcc2, Lieutenant Maplegin and Private Meebo.
    Oooh are you going to go and make sure Private Hurry is doing some work over the other side of the pond for me after all Private Meebo ?!
    When do you leave, is it tomorrow ?

I've got a busy day as soon as I get SIL on the train this morning I need to go to the P.O. as the Swedish attack has been completed.

I've then got to blitz the house changing sheets and making food for when my brother and girlfriend arrive this afternoon.

Boy am I tired after yesterday we had a great day though.
    I took SIL to the fashion museum, then we hit the shops, then hit the pubs, then had a lovely Greek meal, then hit more pubs !!! I don't think she wants to go home this morning.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sarge, we are off on Monday at noon. Hurry will kindly meet us at the airport as we are having an over night stay in NY. We may get someone to take a photo

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Meebo hope you manage to get all done you want before you go, have a lovely time will be lovely to meet up with Hurry at the airport, have a good flight.

Moonie you look very busy!

Sgt hope you get everything done you want to do, sounds as though you are running a hotel.

Have got all the relists up to date, & now hope to do some more listing

Thread Information