Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    you have set a date for the first journey?
    End of next week subject to getting carers in for the Old Sailor.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

There is something in the air this week.....another one of my listings has gone AWOL

I have replaced the 6 missing listings with new listings so I'm hoping that will mean that I won't be on spud peeling duty this week

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I think it's warm outside. It certainly looks it. We spent time with our solicitor yesterday. Wills are now signed and also the power of attorney forms (or whatever they are called now). They just need the children's signatures next week while we are all together. Off to the canteen. My mouth is so dry, I think I was snoring last night. I need to do some repairs on things OH wants to take and a bit more washing, and maybe make a start at cleaning the fridge. That is probably all for today

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - it is hot and sunny here; I think a thunder storm is on the way. It's so oppressive and I still have the headache from yesterday.

Had to get milk so went out early; also popped a parcel into the myHermes agent

I hate preparing for journeys/holidays - and next week is no better. I feel as though I am preparing for a month away in the desert with no supplies as opposed to 3 days on a site with electric and water to hand !

Planning meals is the worst as having the dog with us, we maybe not be able to use the nearby pubs for a meal - unless it's warm and we can eat outside. We'll see......

I was just about to shout at Private Moon when I got a direct hit this morning from Wales ... can't you keep 'em under control over there Private Mcc2 ?!

Tut everything is going wrong at the moment. Sky broadband in their wisdom are doing staff training and have managed to cut the connections to the exam board servers. So this means that exam markers all over the country that use Sky can't get on and mark the students exam papers and the exam boards have very tight deadlines. This has been going on since yesterday afternoon and all the Sky helplines are closed ! O/H is not impressed as of course he goes away on Friday for the cadet's stag weekend and is now way behind on his marking.

Also I discovered yesterday that we have a water leak that is coming from the Old Soldier's shower upstairs and dripping down into my food cupboard below. It looks like it's been dripping for a while. We took all the boxing down but the leak is coming from higher up so that means the wall of the shower in the bathroom will have to be hacked into (I can't even remember where we got the original tiles from now to get replacements) so the plumber arrives tomorrow just when my sister-in-law is coming to stay and I've got the two boys here too then my brother and girlfriend are coming on Saturday. There is no stopcock on the shower either so all the water will have to be turned off while the leak is repaired. Then we have to get the insurance assessor in to get someone to patch up all the damage.

You have got a very stressed Sergeant Major Cornish today !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Oh, I so feel for you, sarge.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Oh, I so feel for you, sarge.

Thank you Private Meebo. At least Sky reconnected to the exam board servers a couple of hours ago so O/H is now frantically trying to make up for lost time. The students might get their 'A' level results on time after all this summer !

Forum Saint
    All-About Anniemcc2
    Forum Posts

Morning - very humid and sticky here in Welsh Wales. Not a good time either to discover that the bearings have gone on the table fan I use at night to cool me down.

I have to drop off 2 more parcels at the myHermes drop off place [sorry Sarge] so will replace later when I've cooled down.

Stay cool everyone and prepare for thunderstorms!

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

It's warm and sunny here. They have forecast rain so I hope the washing will be dry before that. Off to the barber's this afternoon. I just hope my headache will have eased by then

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all, we actualy escaped yesterday to the seaside which was good, we went down to Seaton but the trip going down was very slow,lots of heavy traffic in that heat not much fun, but was nice to get some sea air, yes while we were away one more escaped from Somers list, hope to replace today, Have done or my relists & nearly 400 of Somers.

They keep threatening showers & thunder but so far no sign of it yet, at least washing has dried but feels very close, its bound to be this afternoon when we have to take Somers parents dog to the vets for routine jab. Then take Mum shopping

Thread Information