Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cheaver View Post
    Parked up top looking down over a site (during a recent holiday in Scotland) those who cared could be distinguished from those who didn't by the state of their motorhome roofs! So worth the effort not to mention the feel of it being "right" and loved. I hope you both make many wonderful memories in it.
    Thanks Cheaver - Bunty's looking a lot cleaner and fresher now. Almost everything sorted now - just need new bottles of gas and a BBQ and we should be ready to go. Have just booked our first trip away for a weekend to see how everything works and does work!

Mornin' troops. Glad everything is pristine for your sorties Private Mcc2, I shall expect lots of eBid recruiting from different parts of the country now !

Tut you left the door open again though as one of my listings was pinched yesterday too ! . A good job I listed a couple of new ones.

Thank you for the 'special' coffee Private Meebo. Crikey I must have had one cup too many yesterday as I actually got some curtains washed and windows cleaned !

Thornton Cleveleys, Lancashire, United Kingdom
    View cheaver's Feedback (+1050)
    All-About cheaver
    View cheaver's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anniemcc2 View Post

Thanks Cheaver - Bunty's looking a lot cleaner and fresher now. Almost everything sorted now - just need new bottles of gas and a BBQ and we should be ready to go. Have just booked our first trip away for a weekend to see how everything works and does work!
    If Bunty ever brings you my way I hope you'll let me know..... we could have a right good natter over a right good cuppa somewhere.... and bring a laptop for me to put Mint on for you.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Glad everyone seems ok, & that all is going as planned.

Well we had an appoinment at the local hospital for all of us to discuss N's parents care, Anyway basicly the medical staff got them to agree that they still needed the carers at least once a day, they arqured that they could manage, anyway we got them to agree for now, but talking with the nurse on our own afterwards she can see both of them going down hill, & Dad is loseing weight still, & they think he is not eating the right food, Mum says he is but no fresh fruit or Vegs, where at one time she would insist on it. So that has to be worked on, but have decided myself that there is no fun in getting old.

So good to hear the numbers are up, will list some more tomorrow.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Sunshine and blue sky, a nice way to start the day. It's going to be busy again, but I have been promised a meal out. Pam, I know just what you mean: it is no fun getting old and also old people develop a very stubborn streak. I suppose we all grow up to be independent and make our own decisions and then all of a sudden there are our children and other youngsters who want to tell us what we can and can't do.
    Sarge, I have made tea and coffee, defrosted bread and am feeling hungry. I also listed a few new items yesterday. Might have time to do a few more this afternoon. We will see....

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning one and all - we have rain here in Welsh Wales which the garden needs as our water butts are almost empty. We have a good crop of tomatoes which are taking a lot of water 2-3 times a day so a light shower is not so bad.

Back to packing the motorhome and re-arranging where I've put everything!

And trying to work out what food we'll need to take But first another mug of tea to wake up.

Name:  bd926ec08a74adc8e7d211c75ee4b010.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  9.6 KB

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

you have set a date for the first journey?

Forum Newbie
    All-About customcarlighting
    View customcarlighting's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spaceman76 View Post
    I have been following how many auctions ebid has at any one time, on the 11/2/08 there were 464,221 auctions, today there are 500,266 auctions, up 36,000 in 17 days, that's over 2,000 a day, it will be great if ebid keep growing at this pace.

Well done eBid!!!
    I think the EBAY problems may be the reason for this but as I have NOT sold a thing on ebid yet im going to have to stick with Ebay as although the site is a bit F_cked at the moment im still selling something

Quote Originally Posted by customcarlighting View Post
    I think the EBAY problems may be the reason for this but as I have NOT sold a thing on ebid yet im going to have to stick with Ebay as although the site is a bit F_cked at the moment im still selling something

Welcome to the eBid barracks Private lighting. Throw your kit bag in the corner and make yourself comfortable. I see in the short time you have been here that you are to be commended for taking heed of our glorious eBid army motto 'Nothing ever sells on an alternative site'. eBid now has over 4 million listings as this thread was started years ago and the eBid army's quest is to make it grow even bigger without any of this sales nonsense !

Now I see your tactics are to use run until sold so your listings are hidden at the bottom of the eBid lists so well done soldier ! Also not using a bar code or the word 'exempt' in the bar code box will safely keep your listings off Google where all those pesky buyers hang out - a good defense strategy there ! Offering free postage so buyers don't get a postage reduction on more than one item also puts those buyers off (eBid doesn't charge fees on postage).

Keeping your 'about me' page to comments about the other side and nothing about yourself or your terms and conditions is also to be applauded. We must keep things top secret here as walls have ears and mustn't make infiltrators have the confidence to actually buy something !

Some top eBid army tips is to keep well away from that dreaded plug forum (where you can have one thread promoting your items which can be bumped once ever 24 hours) and for goodness sake don't go using those social media websites to tell people you are now selling here. So keep those listings safe and avoid that potato peeler or latrine duty.

Hope he doesn't spot the
    bomb in disguise that landed in my shop from Sweden last night !

Now there is just the little matter of your compulsory induction drink in the mess ... mine's a tripple G&T thank you.

Now after the mess I must get off to the barbers for my regulation short back and sides.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Hi, No rain here yet Annie though keeps threatening,

Am afraid over night somer has 4 losses, 2 we are posting this afternoon.

Will hopefully get replaced this afternoon.as now fiqures are going up we can't let the side down.

Thread Information