Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I haven't been to Torquay since 1975. And then I didn't see much (it's a longish story) Maybe it is time we go back there. Hope you'll have a good night's sleep tonight

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Good morning! I have been sorting out sums too. Annie, I used the email that ebid provides to send you money and it needs claiming
    Thank you for sorting out so quickly. I don't use my eBid email for Paypal for security reasons - was advised against this years ago when using eBay after my account there was hacked.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on and it looks like a fine day.
    Tea is made but we've run out of bread But there are Cornflakes !

Very dull and overcast here and I have a pile of books to check and get listed so I can put them away out of the way.

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Big_Heart.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  15.5 KB

Gradually beginning to recover before next weeks onslaught. Cadet Huw arrives on Tuesday, SIL arrives on Thursday, O/H and both cadets depart for Edinburgh stag weekend on Friday, SIL departs Saturday and brother and girlfriend arrive either Saturday or Sunday (don't know which yet) and O/H and Cadet arrive back Sunday ... I'm very confused ... it's going to mean some bedroom juggling ?!!!!!

Now who was on guard duty yesterday when I was catching up on some kip ... glares around for someone to blame ?! I seem to have acquired another bomb in disguise in my shop !

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt glad you are back safely, do you think cadet will live there.?

Have caught up on relists again, & off to the PO in minuet with the YDC's then hopefully going to go & pay the bills again it comes around to quick but at least means we can go out for a little while.

All we really need to do is clear the lounge floor of boxes of PC's as we are walking around them at present. some to list some to get rid off.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt glad you are back safely, do you think cadet will live there.?

They were talking about moving to somewhere around that area as it's half way between us and Alice's parents, not necessarily Torquay itself, but Malcolm will have to go where the physio work is and also where the houses are more affordable. It's such a shame they can't afford to buy anywhere in Bath as Malcolm's boss said he would happily keep his job open for him until he returned. Anything could happen in the next year though, they might change their minds about everything after their travels. I just hope they won't want to emigrate !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

A very late good morning! Have made too lots of jam, got lunch prepped (need to wait till OH is back from making a 'sick' visit) hoovered the ground floor and now having a little break. I think I'll do my ironing this afternoon before it gets warm again (hopefully). And if I have any energy left, I shall sit on the landing floor and go check some more books. I am still waiting for the bits to finish the bracelet. Might have to reorder this afternoon so I have enough time to finish before departing on hols. See you later

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Wet and overcast here including indoors as we have had to unclog the plughole in the wetroom again as it had flooded the hall and was threatening to flood the living room.

Mopped the floor with nearly every towel we own so they are all in the washing.

YDC parcel sent New stuff listed

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

good morning. Grey outside, but the birds are noisy, so it can't be too cold. I do hope my postie will deliver the overdue package today so that I can finish the bracelet. I don't feel like doing much else. Time now to go to the canteen and make tea and coffee. I want a large pot of both! and of course Barney will be waiting impatiently to be released from his cage. Must see what else I have on my to do list.....

Thread Information