Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Sgt we have been to the auction & only bought 3 lots we were good this time, there was plenty more but decided to be good, we also did our bid while having coffee to push EBId, as they were moaning about the otherside so we did our bit.

Its the local market again tomorrow it seems to come around quickly,

Buttons am so glad things are going better hope it stays that way.

It seems PIP is causing lots of problems

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Looks like something has gone ok for a change.
    Yes it did Meebo and i have been telling my arms and legs that all day

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - no sunshine today and it feels cold !

Starting to get excited as we collect the motorhome on Tuesday - then I can play house and work out where everything goes and himself can check all the buttons and locks, etc.

So today it's sorting out insurance, etc.

Off to look at the YDC

dull up this end as well Annie, will go and look at YDC and get some relists done after i have been to the news channel, all those poor people dragged out of their homes.

Mornin' troops. Went to an am' dram' production of Terry Pratchett's 'Wyrd Sisters' last night. Quite amusing but a lot of wooden actors, still it was for charity so that was good !

Got another two sacks of hedge clipping done yesterday so feel I achieved something.

Off for a drink this lunch time with my mate across the road. It seems she has had an offer on her house so I have to find out the gossip ! I will miss her when she goes though.

Right off for a look at the YDC to do battle !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! There are sleeping bodies all over the house this morning. Outside it looks rather grey and damp, but as the birds are around and noisy, it doesn't seem to be raining. But I will shortly go and make gallons of coffee and a pint or two of tea. I made bread yesterday, so no shortage there. It'll be another busy day today and tomorrow we will take daughter back to Bournemouth. Tuesday I'll be catching up on the washing and ironing, Wednesday I am going to see 'Buddy' with a friend which should be fun and after Wednesday there are lots of different appointments. The 10th is when we fly and I find panic is beginning to set in as there is so much still to do. And to remember ( the most difficult bit)Things will be hectic, but then it'll be 3 weeks with not so much to do(I hope)

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - we're supposed to be going to my sister-in-law's [outdoor] 50th birthday party this afternoon - but it's raining ....

We'll see.

I know what you mean by 'panic & pack' meebo. I make lists of what has to be done each day up to when we leave, which help - even noting to lock all windows and putting bleach down the sinks and emptying the kitchen bin! With having the Old Sailor to sort out as well, I'd be lost otherwise.

Sorry Sarge but losted a small item last night but it was a charity sale.

You must have left the barrack room door open again Private Mcc2 as I had a newbie sneaked in and pinched ... wait for it ... a VHS video ! I thought at least those would be safe after all this time !!!

I also have sympathy with the packing Private Meebo as I need to pack my bag again and that is only for one night. O/H has booked us a night in Torquay on Tuesday to suss out the area as the youngest cadet has mentioned that he might settle somewhere around there when he gets back from his world trip as the house prices are a lot cheaper than Bath and it is nearer his wife's parents.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just got the news that I can't get on the heart transplant list until my BMI is below 30 and I just checked and mine is over 34.
    To be in the healthy range I need to be around 25 which is around 12st for my height...so still have more than 4 stone to lose.

Pottered around in the garden for a bit today but am wiped out now so am resting up for a day or two

I like to plan ahead and consider all options. The state of play right now is I have only just started on the first of several steps I need to take before I get on the list.

am planning to keep losing weight while I work through all the medical stuff then hopefully things will come together

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just keep up the good work

Thread Information