Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Ello troops. Got to get my kit bag packed this afternoon for tomorrow and think about food and drink etc that we need to take.

O/H has gone and accepted a BBQ invitation at a neighbours this evening which I don't really want to go to if I have to travel tomorrow morning as my anxiety levels are already rising. I shall just have to try and eat as little as possible without seeming rude and not drink too much (famous last words !) The last thing I want is for my stomach to be playing up in the morning.

Still all quiet on the western front ! ​Maybe they are all waiting to pounce once I leave ?!!!

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

All quiet here, too, Sarge. Sunny here with the odd burst of light rain. Birds out out, baby pied wagtails are getting fed regularly. Newest batches of bunnies are wanderin through the garden and woods and brambles. Saw a deer two nights ago. Foxgloves are blooming. Tomatoes in greenhouse are growing. Bunnies eat everything not in the greenhouse. It's gotten quite windy this morning.

Sarge.....I do hope you can relax and enjoy the evening and your jaunt tomorrow. I suggest an extra portion of meebo's special sauce, usually in the coffee..........but I bet it would go well in BBQ sauce. Have a bunch of stampin up rubber stamps to list, and some other goodies.

At the moment am writing on the backs of old photos that had been my sister's, before I copy them and send them off to my brother in law.
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Ready for your tea/ coffee? It's ready and waiting. Blue sky again, so will find a shady place later, take my book outside,and read. I am also trying to make a chain maille bracelet. This is new to me , so may well through it all away if it goes wrong. I also need to tackle 3 boxes of books. I have 1 week before the spare room will need the floor space for extra beds. And I really need to think about packing. I just can't get my brain into gear. As much as I want to see our son, I don't really want to travel there. It'll be far too hot for my liking. OK, enough moaning. Sarge, have a pleasant holiday

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - couldn't sleep so I'm up and wandering around t'internet.

I know what you mean about not wanting to travel, meebo - we're facing another trip to Oz next year before himself retires and the funds dry up. That's a 23hr journey Could do with a Star Trek doofer 'Beam me up, Scotty' !

Hope to get a bit more listing done today between other jobs as I'm still surrounded by the Old Sailor's books which I have scanned ....

But first another mug of tea.

Name:  Canary_Islands (2).jpg
Views: 37
Size:  58.9 KB

Mornin' troops. Surely your son should be coming to visit you Private Meebo after all the health problems you and Clive have been through lately? I can understand your reluctance to travel. Lol, I'm moaning and I'm only going away for a couple of days on a barge !!!

Well I was right about those buyers, told you they were waiting until my back was turned ! I had one sneak under the wire just before midnight last night that means a mad dash to the post office this morning before I go ! Right I had better get going, I will be back on the parade ground on Monday, be good and make sure you guard my shops, I don't want you standing around gossiping !

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well sarge, there are reasons why he isn't travelling. The most important ones are his animals ; 9 ( I think) dogs a billy goat named Gabriel, and Rosinante, a retired horse. He might get someone to look after them for a few days, but not weeks. And then of course OH wants to see how he lives in person, while I am quite content with photos

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning all have sorted relists & we both have been busy listing but think everyone has stopped buying at present even the shops are finding it hard going

Sgt hope you enjoy your trip, & hope you don't have 2 many locks to work. Seems as though you will have good weather, though the sun is only just appearing here.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - the sun has got his hat on and the kettle's hot.

Looks like will be another nice day.

So have all a good day.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Blue sky and sunshine, and I will probably spend a lot of it catching up on sleep. woke in the early hours and spent a long time worrying how Barney would be. So when I did get up to check on him, he jumped out of his cage as normal. He even swallowed his allotted 'recovery' food. And I just remembered why: I added sugar to it. He is a funny rabbit that doesn't like grass and hay to eat. And carrots and cabbage, lettuce etc. Time to look at a few more books to see if there is anything I want to keep.

View HerMajesty's Feedback (+1863)
    All-About HerMajesty
    View HerMajesty's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning.....lovely here, too. Will need to go spend some time gardening! The clothesline might also get a workout. Day and Night patrols have done well. Hope you are all fit and enjoying the joys of summer!
    Ta-Ta for now!

HerMajesty

Slide Inn for Vintage 35mm photographic slides
    https://uk.ebid.net/stores/Slide-Inn

ALSO!! Click below to see my store, THE BEE'S KNEES!
    https://the-bees-knees.ebid.net

Thread Information