Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Good luck at the dentist Lieutenant Maplegin. How is Corporal Somerset doing ? Has he had his ECG results yet ?

Managed to get two tubs of weeds out of my flower bed yesterday and cut back a load of the gladioli and granny's bonnets that had finished flowering. I need to get some more bedding plants as it always looks a bit bare when those flowers have finished.

Gawd it's so quiet again at the moment !
    Even my views seem to have gone down in the last few weeks, do you think the buyers have lost their binoculars ?!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Sgt had the letter from consiltant about ECG its ok & told the Dr to re prescribe Amitriptyline but in a low dose so waiting now for GP, but the weather isn't helping him today, friends that have firbo as well are finding weather is really causing problesm.

Sgt am trying to list & again that circle thing that transfers the photos is at it again. so don't know how many will I manage.

Quote Originally Posted by maplegin View Post
    Sgt had the letter from consiltant about ECG its ok & told the Dr to re prescribe Amitriptyline but in a low dose so waiting now for GP, but the weather isn't helping him today, friends that have firbo as well are finding weather is really causing problesm.

Sgt am trying to list & again that circle thing that transfers the photos is at it again. so don't know how many will I manage.
    That's good news that the ECG was O.K. at least that is one less thing to worry about !

As for the photos I have given up waiting for the photo to try to load. Once I have pressed the load button I go and put on an old photo from a previous listing in my gallery. When it returns me to the listing I then reclick on the old photo and when it returns me to the gallery I find the new photo is there ready to load so switch them over. It's a pain but it seems to be the quickest way to get the new photo on at the moment !

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

One for the Sarge:

Name:  Monday_Super_Coffee.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  24.6 KB

Thank you Private Mcc2. Looks like HQ have had one of those too as it's been announced that the photo problem has been fixed at last !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Thank you. I am ready for another cup of something

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Been busy trying to track down where all our caravan stuff is [what's left of it] - in the loft, over at the Old Sailor's, under the stairs, or it's been got rid of.

Otherwise, not much to report. The Dyfi Opsrey chicks are growing fast; the Norwich Peregrine chick has fledged and the Pine Marten kits on Springwatch continue to amuse

Becky - do you cut the Granny's Bonnets right back to the ground when finished flowering? Most of mine have finished and have gone to seed already.
    Have been sticking the seed heads through the back fence to distribute into the rough grass that's never cut by the Council contractors.

Ello troops. Yes Private Mcc2 I cut the flower stalk off the granny's bonnets otherwise they seed everywhere. They seem to pop up all over the garden even in the grass ! Nice when they are in bloom but a bit of a pain along with grape hyacinths which seem to spread everywhere.

Trying to muster up the energy to go into town this afternoon. I don't want to but there are some things I need to do. I must start a list of things I need for the canal boat trip too.

Still all quiet on the Western front !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning. Got to be at the Vet's at 9 with Barney. I think he may stay there to have his teeth filed again. I wish I had been able to find an insurance for him when we first got him, but he is good to keep my blood pressure down . sun is out and it is very pleasant outside. Just the right temperature for me. Might have breakfast out there. Off to make tea and coffee in a moment. I'll be back later

Thread Information