Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Buttons have heard of them doing that way off the treatment, it all depends on the type of cancer, & there are so many different types of chemo they can give, each persons seems different, I had Chemo, then afterwards for 5 weeks radiotheraphy 5 days aweek. it really is a case of each pateint is different, glad he is being positive.

Well it keeps trying to rain but not enough to do any good to the garden so suppose will have to water again, also have some tomatoe plants to put in.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on!
    Thank you - had to pop out between heavy downpours to deliver 2 boxes of books to Tesco for their charity book stall tomorrow. Thought I'd do it early rather than later and beat the traffic queues - NOT

Back home in the warm with a big mug of hot tea wondering what else there is to do today apart from someone picking up a box of ring binders this afternoon via Freecycle.

Speak later.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

morning all, thanks Kite for putting kettle on was glad as when I came back from a damp dog walk somer was still asleep.

Well have had an interesting morning talk with nurses & doctors about Somers parents & they are going in today as they realise things are not right, they are saying he needs more care not less. Must admitt can't fault them with there help, Don't think they will like it that we have been talking about them but its necessary.

Well have managed to do some more of somers relists. now time for house work.

Phew, my little tank just made it through it's MOT, I can heave a big sigh of relief after all the money I had to spend on it earlier this year ! They did give me some advisory notes on some things that might need doing by next year though.

Right I had better get this house hoovered in honour of my Aussie friends that are arriving tomorrow. I hope you remembered to leave plenty of 'special ingredient' when you put the kettle on Private Kite to give me energy to clean up the quarters !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning (and it is almost over) I am having a bad day, but I needed to empty a bookshelf that had my cookbooks on so our guest can help move it upstairs tomorrow. (I won't ask tonight, though OH might) There is now another bag to list / take to charity shop. Instead of getting my room tidier, it is getting more cluttered. We are now waiting for a phone call from our solicitor. He has been very slow re: probate and our wills. But OH is beginning to get pushy. Maybe it'll work

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by redkiteshoard View Post
    Kettle is on!
    Tea is made, etc, etc.

Out foe the day so better get a move on. Speak later.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning. It's wet and windy here. OH and friend are getting ready to launch the boat for their trip tomorrow. I don't envy them, but then these old hardy seadogs are used to this kind of weather. Later this morning we visit the GP to get our jabs for the upcoming trip to Belize. I hope they won't hurt. Just found someone on freecycle who wants old LPs. An incentive for me to sort through ours. A job that I have been putting off for ages. It'll mean the ones listed here will go, but I am sure to find replacements. I will try taking photos with a camera that is new to me. A bit of trial and error as it has no instruction book, but as long as I can work out the basic settings and move the pics to the PC I'll be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    We are now waiting for a phone call from our solicitor. He has been very slow re: probate and our wills. But OH is beginning to get pushy. Maybe it'll work

Hope you are having a better day Private Meebo, I say it to you every summer that you do too much with all those visitors ! You are not by any chance leaving us all books in your will are you ?!

Right I had better get cracking as my visitors are turning up this afternoon so I have food to prep.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Finally got my new printer working...so busy catching up today...also started a beginner course in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy

Back to relisting and adding tons of new stuff

Teen step daughter is having GCSE exams all week so she is staying with us so we can get her up at 7am

Thread Information