Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Love the mug Private Mcc2 !

Typical the sun is trying to come out here but last night at the races rain came in that wasn't forecast. It was so bad by the last race that you couldn't even see the horses on the big TV screen they were completely lost in the mist ! It was such a shame as the place was packed, I don't think I have ever seen so many people there before there must have been 5,000 at least. Anyway we all dutifully danced to UB40 afterwards in the pouring rain being the drunken stoic British !

Name:  Becky & Malcolm, Bath races & UB40 concert 2nd June 2017 (1).jpg
Views: 41
Size:  70.3 KB

Name:  Becky & Malcolm, Bath races & UB40 concert 2nd June 2017 (2).jpg
Views: 41
Size:  85.5 KB

The things we do for entertainment !!!

Now I'm very pleased with you all as while I was gallivanting in the rain you must have all been listing hard. We are nearly back at the 4 million mark,
    3,935,655 eBid listings, keep up the good work troops !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Just sent OH and visitor to (separate ) beds for siesta. (I don't want you to get the wrong idea) We had an enjoyable lunch with an extra guest. Dishwasher is doing it's duty and I think I'll be making use in the recliner chair for my afternoon nap. I can't do anything with books at the moment as they are in the guest bedroom and that is occupied till Wednesday. I might be ready by them to tackle another box or two. I need to plan another lunch party for Tuesday (5 adults, 2 children) and it needs to be something I can prep in advance. It may just be a very large pizza and salad. Siesta time now.

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Listed a whole bunch of new stuff today

No sign yet of my meds turning up....so off for a nap

View maplegin's Feedback (+1177)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Moonie hope your meds to turn up am glad to here they are going to try them with you.

Buttons so sorry to here about Son in Law, hugs tto you both,

Time for me to deal with the relists now.

Suddenly Nigels Dad announced that he doesn't need the carers any more, any way N told them to carry on for now, in the meantime we have in formed the health coach who is resposible for both of them so she was going to look into it, anyway this afternoon I have managed to talked to Mum without Dad around & suggeted that try cutting out the lunch time & then if they need to cut the evening one, but think they need to do the morning one so they can check on both of them, & she accepted that any way we have to take them both to the Dr practice on Tuesday for check ups so will be fun.

So far still fine here, have been busy this morning as it was Medevil Pagent in the village & WI had a Btl stall, We did our bit then went & talked to friends & came home & Nigel is gone for asleep, I had to go & fill a load with water, to make sure we had enough when we left seems more water than anything else had been chosen from the wrapped bottles, So just hope the rain stays away for them but its suppose be here around 4pm. & thats nearly now.

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! I hope everyone is well. I am after doing nothing for 2 days. Sun is out again and I decided last night that I will turn the heating off. That I will do on the way to the canteen. Pancakes are on the agenda today, as I am trying to empty the freezer and found a box with pancake batter. Never frozen this before so we will see if it works. Visitor is leaving after lunch and tomorrow the next one arrives. But he is only here for a couple of nights and then goes off with OH on our little boat. I have so much planned while they are gone. I wonder how much I will get done? Right, time to put the kettle on.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - been busy looking at small motorhomes for sale and *gulp* think we've found one that we can afford !

With himself retiring next year we want to see a bit more of the UK and maybe Europe without the expense and hassle of flying. Well, that's the plan anyway at the moment.

Apart from that, my father has emptied his bookcase and given me the books to sell/Freecycle/charity shop, whatever. Like you meebo, I'm surrounded by books at the moment.
    Just been reminded that my local Tesco are still taking donations for their charity book stall, so a few of the bigger, heavier ones will end up there.

Back to sorting and scanning.......

Thank you Maple, spoke to him last night and he seems pretty laid back about it, he has 2 hours chemo in the morning and then radiotherapy at 4 pm. i didnt realize they did it all at once, not sure if this is everyday but he is in for a whole week, then has to go in every day for 2 weeks and then admitted for a week, i am at a loss as i know nothing about it.

Ello troops a smattering of rain on the parade ground today. Got all my grass cut yesterday and another sack of weeds and cuttings done but while I was occupied patrolling the boundary fences a newbie sneaked in and pinched a listing !

Still being the good sergeant that I am I have listed two more to cover it.

Hope all goes well for your stepson's treatment Private Buttons.

Your wings are not flapping very fast sarge mind you dont fall down

Quote Originally Posted by buttons-and-bows View Post
    Your wings are not flapping very fast sarge mind you dont fall down
    Don't you worry Private Buttons a couple of snifters in the mess helps me to rise above everything !

Thread Information