Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

Off for a nap now....will do some more YDC totting up later

Got lots of new stock to add but I will wait to start on new stuff till the YDC is all sorted

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - kettle's on, tea is made, etc. etc.

After overnight rain it is rather sticky and humid again - always reminds me of the rainy season when we lived in Khartoum, but a tad hotter!

Packing YDC, etc. parcels today and now I have my little car back, I can actually get them to the PO tomorrow.

Time for toast and another mug of tea.

Have all a good day.

Mornin' troops. Still have a missing cat, another neighbour thought he saw it yesterday in his garden between his two sheds but I don't know if it was the correct cat or not ?! The other cat is still behaving himself and coming in for his meals like a good boy. I shall be glad when my friends return tomorrow.

Right I had better get these YDC parcels to the post office ... ( hope they don't notice the extra parcel to the USA tucked in the bag ! )

Forum Saint
    View moonwitch's Feedback (+1616)
    All-About moonwitch
    View moonwitch's Listings
    Forum Posts

ASDA delivery turned up an hour and a half early today because it is a bank holiday and the delivery guy wanted to go home early...lol

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Well, I am having 5 minutes rest. I decided foolishly that it was time to check out the boxes of books we hid in the loft space. I thought there might have been max. 4 boxes, but I was very wrong. I lost count after 8 and our guest room is now full of books. I have until Thursday to get things a bit tidier there as we will have someone staying over night. At least she won't be short of reading material should she have trouble sleeping. YDC parcels have to wait till tomorrow. I have no energy left

Forum Master
    View tony41's Feedback (+10028)
    All-About tony41
    View tony41's Listings
    Forum Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meebo1 View Post
    Well, I am having 5 minutes rest. I decided foolishly that it was time to check out the boxes of books we hid in the loft space. I thought there might have been max. 4 boxes, but I was very wrong. I lost count after 8 and our guest room is now full of books. I have until Thursday to get things a bit tidier there as we will have someone staying over night. At least she won't be short of reading material should she have trouble sleeping. YDC parcels have to wait till tomorrow. I have no energy left

You couldn't post parcels today, anyway. It's a Bank Holiday.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I could as the PO is within an off-licence and has the same opening hours. I know it would get any further today, but it'll be in the first collection tomorrow.
    I am tired of seeing books and there are still 3 boxes in the loft where they will stay for the moment and 3 in the guest room I haven't looked through. Some will be listed here, but I will need to find a nice person with a second hand book shop to take the rest. Anyone know anybody?

Meebo. I hear you about books. Husband and I have a basement filled with book shelves and there are more boxes of books in our storage room. The local thrift shop (charity shop for our local hospital) still takes them, so we have been donating there.

I'm back to listing again after taking a break. So many items we've accumulated!

Sunny here but rather breezy. At least that keeps the mosquitoes away. Later, I'm off to see my hairdresser for a trim and tint. I only visit her about every three months. Pleasant woman. Always cheerful. She even manages to cut my hair straight without colouring it orange or green. But, man can she talk. Never ever a two way conversation. I just sit and nod my head. After a session, I need something to calm my nerves. The joys of being so introverted (me).

I wish everyone a pleasant day.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! Boy, do I ache. I also lack enthusiasm regarding anything book. Still, I must carry on. Also got some parcels to pack and then let OH take me to the PO. I'll put the kettle on shortly, so please make your tea / coffee yourself this morning. I don't think I am capable

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - I also ache all over, meebo. As I didn't do anything strenuous yesterday, it must be something I've eaten that's upset my arthritis Back to the Naproxen...

Very overcast here with a cool breeze - much more comfortable than the humidity of the weekend.

Hope to get some more listing done today if I don't get side-tracked. Must get my listing numbers up again - standing at 2,666 at the moment.

But first another mug of tea.

Thread Information