Sell on eBid
eBid Stores
My eBid
Upgrade to Seller+ Lifetime
eBid Help
Close
Login to Your Account
eBid Community Forums - Chat & find help from others in the eBid Community

Thread: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

Default Re: Over half a million auctions at last!!!!

I assume that the over size loaf Buttons will be okay to eat this time, is it a case of doing only half of the mix next time.

Sgt hope you had a good party.

Am sorry Sgt but while I did the market yesterday someone crept in & bought piece of Goss,

Well at least the sun is shinning & looks as the washing will dry .

Next job on the list is to try & cut up the garden greenery that was cut down last week as the bin was emptyied on Friday , hopefully most will fit in the bin,

You are very lucky I haven't the energy to shout Lieutenant Maplegin ! The party went well and I think O/H enjoyed himself. About 45 people turned up so that was nice and the band were good. Had a few gatecrashers who thought the music was part of the Bath festival but they departed without any trouble.

O/H has just walked down to collect the car and a few things that were left at the pub that we couldn't carry last night. He did some photo boards with loads of old photos of us with various people from the past that were there at the party and they proved very popular and created some laughs.

I think the youngest cadet should stagger up the hill at some point today for the present opening but I don't know what condition he is in as he and fiance went on to another party after ours !

Forum Saint
    Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom
    View meebo1's Feedback (+7886)
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Don't you wish you had half the energy the young people have? I am probably down to a 10th! The curry at lunchtime was as good as usual, visitor has departed, and OH and I ended up watching Disney's Robin Hood. I can't believe that film was made in 1973! I had plans of things to do, but I think it won't happen today. So now I will watch a bit of German TV and maybe a bit of sewing. Until tomorrow...

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

Good morning! After a dry and sunny Sunday, it is now rather cloudy and I fear it might rain. I shall wash anyway and maybe I will be lucky. Canteen duty is next on the agenda. i must say that I feel like returning to my bunk, and I may just do that a little later. So have a good day.

Forum Saint
    View Anniemcc2's Feedback (+3934)
    All-About Anniemcc2
    View Anniemcc2's Listings
    Forum Posts

Morning - rather cloudy here as well with no sign of sunshine. Off out later to the Surgery for my MOT, and, no doubt, a telling off......

Thought I'd just about finished my listing template checks/editing, but found another batch yesterday that I'd missed.

So once I finish my household chores, that's what I'll be doing later

Have all a good day.

View maplegin's Feedback (+1174)
    All-About maplegin
    View maplegin's Listings
    Forum Posts

well didn't have such an early start as expected as Somers cold has got worse so no way was he fit to go to the hospital to be fitted with ECG machine, blowing his nose all the time, & spluttering so may get around to doing some of those jobs that need doing.

Have walked up to the post & through are recreation ground was nice to see 4 Mums out with littleones that were playing on the swings ect, they were not on phones or tablets,

Glad the party went well Sgt hope your head is ok by now.

going to do relists next.

Mornin' troops. Still feeling shattered from the weekend but it's lovely having the Cadet here albeit not for long. I think he is going back either on Tuesday or Wednesday and he's spending a night with his brother before he goes.

Talking of M.O.T.s I think my tank is due for one soon, I must go and look up the date.

A day of pottering around tidying up all the mess from the weekend is in order methinks. Still deathly quiet on the Western Front.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

I have just lost one while deciding which of my craft books I am willing to part with

does anyone know if i can get away with using wool of some kind of ply to do a pattern that says 10 or 12 crochet cotton, I am using or going to use 1.50 mm knitting needles.

Forum Saint
    All-About meebo1
    View meebo1's Listings
    Forum Posts

does the pattern give you the measurements for a tension square? If yes knit one. The other thing to consider is that crochet cotton is often much firmer than knitting wool

Thread Information